Heath Ledger R.I.P

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I saw a clip of it this morning, i have to say it looked really dark! From what i have read (a few interviews he did lately) he found the role quite hard mentally- and was suffering from anxiety and insomnia at the time of his death.

The post mort didn't show anything up- so it wasn't the pneumonia that he died from, they are thinking an accidental overdose of prescription tabs.

I had no idea he was really good friends with John Trav!

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I had no idea he was really good friends with John Trav!
Two things can possibly be gleaned from that:

1) Church of Sciencology death - did he know too much and the cult had to get rid of him?

2) With the persistant rumours surrounding John Trav's preferences, was this death by Boo Boo, a la that bloke in Barrymore's pool?

Questions, questions :ghost:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
A better question is if Tom Cruise and John Trav both came out today- which would you be least suprised at?:confused:

I would say John, i think he is a little camp but i don't think gay.

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
cleaned the thread up, chill ya boots people people read stuff wrong, take stuff wrong but theres no need to let things swirl out of control like taz on a mission :D

oh n RIP heath :)

seems my post was deleted. i said nothing offensive! i just said i don't know who he is, looked him up on imdb, it's a shame we've lost another loveRly accent and he's moved on to the next level.
CRIKEY! :S

:Jen.in.NC:

Last edited:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Can't say I was ever really fan, not seen many of his films but its always sad to hear of someone dying so young.

I feel for his family, there's just no getting over something like that

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Was there a late night kick off?

People coming back from the pub is surely to blame (that or the parents!).

I'm personally tucked in bed by ten these days :)

Apart from a bit of banter between me and shooms you saw everything that got said.