Hazydayz 28/08/04 Beachparty - if its not Hazy we're not happy !!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Even The Elvis Got Checked

FUNNY Even i got checked going in was funny tho cus Just after i was searched i pulled me pants off to reveal me HARRY COUPER THE PRODUCER AWSOME SOUPER DOUPER TROUPER... COZZY LOL The bouncer was in stitches.. I Looked like somat outa one of the freddie mercury videos Should have broke out with I WAN'T TO BREAK FREE I deffo think its a good idea cus there was loadsa people from outa town who never got into CREAMFIELDS and had would have crashed the hazydayz so all in all a good idea You do get the od Stupid person carryin somat :naughty:

Attachments

• Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 189

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Well now i can finally get on osa.....

Hazy Dayz was absolutely fekkin FANTASTIC!

Well enjoyed miself all nite and the after party aswell....big up to veee 'n' lozzy for there hospitality.

Just finally comin round from the wkend...so i cant remember that much but big shouts to all that turned out :wave: :wave: :wave:

And to those that missed it aswell....sorry ya'll couldnt make it.. :( but the next one will be shit hot aswell. :D

An ALL NIGHTER!YEAH!

Super Freak

Jul 26, 2004
Liverpool
Well guy what can i say, It was fantastic. I Didnt think the atmosphe was in any way flat, yes there where less people in than normal, but it was all the usual susspects who love it. Elivs what where you waring you nutter :king: :thumbsup:

Top moments of the night, where TAG upstairs riping up u2 the real thing, Mouse in the House, Debut set in front of a club GO GIRL and the tunes ya played:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , and Dream Girl downstairs at the end:cool:

The boucers where a bit off we where there at 9.00pm waiting to get in and they tuned Richice Mac away saying thats not beach where that "Sports" ware, so richice had to go home a get a shirt and pants, but inside he stod on the podium upstairs a did a strip down to the original stuff he been wareing execpt the T-Shirt had been canged for one that said "Nike Athletic", way to go richie:thumbsup:

And big shout to Lollipop nice after party mate:thumbsup:

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
he stod on the podium upstairs a did a strip down to the original stuff he been wareing execpt the T-Shirt had been canged for one that said "Nike Athletic", way to go richie:thumbsup:

SO thats wot i seen on the video i was wonderin why he was strippin lol.

Did any one else see the guy early on taking photos down stairs only remember when i seen it on video. hiding behind the plastic palm trees taking photos. Only reason is it wasnt ya normal digi cam but a big fella with lens an that. get on me being vey technical there then lol.

Hope its not the DHSS catchin all the people on the sick lol

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
TK TONNY said:
Did any one else see the guy early on taking photos down stairs only remember when i seen it on video. hiding behind the plastic palm trees taking photos. Only reason is it wasnt ya normal digi cam but a big fella with lens an that. get on me being vey technical there then lol.

Hope its not the DHSS catchin all the people on the sick lol
LOL - That was Andy the sound guy (meaning he does the sound, although he is a sound guy...:thumbsup: phones: )

Nothing to worry about fella...;) :cool:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Bit late on my thoughts of the proceedings :$

Absolutely tip top night as per usual :D

Great to see the usual faces, and meet some new one's (that'll be WAFC and Cam :thumbsup: ).

Highlight of the night for me was Tag's set. Really well thought out, superb mixing and great tunes.

Roll on the next one phones:

Mo' tunes from Mart & Groves & totally buzzed off eary doors:

Psychotropic - Hypnosis :love: One of me all time major faves that - cheers :D
Wood Allen - Airport 89 - piano mix too :D nice one - cream to that b/beat section everytime :love:
Dunne - Espirel - oooooh yes :love: me & NS catching each others eyes like "woooooooooooooh !!!" :D major tunage
Jungle Crew - Elektric dance - yesssssssssssss :D

Cheers again Hazy crew :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Shoomster said:
Mo' tunes from Mart & Groves & totally buzzed off eary doors:

Psychotropic - Hypnosis :love: One of me all time major faves that - cheers :D
Wood Allen - Airport 89 - piano mix too :D nice one - cream to that b/beat section everytime :love:
Dunne - Espirel - oooooh yes :love: me & NS catching each others eyes like "woooooooooooooh !!!" :D major tunage
Jungle Crew - Elektric dance - yesssssssssssss :D

Cheers again Hazy crew :D

hehehehe too bloody right......absolutely fine tunage...the music was superb for me........ phones: phones:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Heyho from ICELAND!!!!

Only just had chance 2 post a review of this night. Was a great night in the club but it seemed to fly by completley, but there were a few ppl who made my night what it was,

top of the list hikky b n superdan, u 2 were so much fun, ive never met a pair of more hardcore b*stards than you, tuesday wasnt it that you finally got to bed...quality guys!

Dannster, you were so bloody funny, me n ed have been watchin the vids of u back on our phones constantly since, the grape stories (soundest bunch ive ever met, right down to the leaves...lol) the getting eaten by the monkey puzzle tree... the arnie impressions... the gold boob tube... the aztec dancing... just everything mate. oh, and i im an expert at jenga now thanks to yours and others enthusiasm for the game!

N just everyone, all the girls...so sweet, getting dressed up in fairy wings etc, the grass skirts worked a treat too - vee u were a great host, love the pink girly bedroom aswell

Shoomster, those snores...what can i say...u were hilarious without even being awake

Sarah, thanx for finding my bracelet n being such a star all night as usual, edz mum bought me that bracelet so i shat em when i realised id lost it u c

Great to meet new ppl, cam n wafc n cano, hope 2 c more of u guys in future

VA - classic bollox chatting entertainment as always

Anyway everyone was on top form. Gotta get back to the icyness of iceland now (me n ed r here for his bro´s wedding), so see u all soon. N someone hurry up n post a review of goodtimes, gutted i missed it so dying to know what went on...

bye 4 now! :love:

What a top night!!!!Me mate K8 loved it, she was absolutely buggered, on the way home she asked why the road signs were in English...(i was like like WHAT hehehehe), I said, er,coz we're in England!!!She thought we were in France!!!!LMAO loads!!!!
Was atop night agian! cant wait for the next one. And personally quite liked the tunage thankyou very much!!!
Thankyou all for an ace night! :thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Lozzie said:
What a top night!!!!Me mate K8 loved it, she was absolutely buggered, on the way home she asked why the road signs were in English...(i was like like WHAT hehehehe), I said, er,coz we're in England!!!She thought we were in France!!!!LMAO loads!!!!
Was atop night agian! cant wait for the next one. And personally quite liked the tunage thankyou very much!!!
Thankyou all for an ace night! :thumbsup:

Your mate was well funny... :D PMSL...top bird her. Specially the phrases she wrote down...fekkin quality. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 6141

not sure how many are still here that will remember this night but those were the (hazy) days :thumbsup: