Hazydayz 28/08/04 Beachparty - if its not Hazy we're not happy !!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
This is for Mick...the notorious w.i.g by the way has been lost,it belongs to notorious p.e.d,he left it near my tunes,think it could still be in the club?had a wicked night by the way!
cheers

tag.

PS i did start a thread early on Sunday but no twat replied...well never mind i will delete it!

dodgyscouser

Jul 2, 2004
HazyDayz
www.dodgyscouser.com
tag said:
This is for Mick...the notorious w.i.g by the way has been lost,it belongs to notorious p.e.d,he left it near my tunes,think it could still be in the club?had a wicked night by the way!
cheers

tag.

PS i did start a thread early on Sunday but no twat replied...well never mind i will delete it!

Totally amazing night this one, was good to see everyone making an effort to dress up. Top sets from the DreamGirl x, Pluto (Luurvly Bunch O' Coconuts), Mart, Tag & Mouse. Great night everyone, had a top laugh.

P.S.

Tag,

I seen the WIG trying to break into a Mondeo on Seel St. I tried chasing after it but it must have got away.

Later I was listening on my Police Scanner and heard that a local off-license had been held up at WIG point, somewhere near Croxteth Park I think.

I'm locking my Windows and doors tonight if it's on the loose ;)

Ste

grover

Jun 5, 2003
phone wigstoppers

last known sighting of the WIG seen attacking this poor innocent clubber :vandyk:

Attachments

• wigstock.jpg
    wigstock.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 241

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
my second hazy , fookin loved it , said it last time but you guys have defo got somat special going on there :king: keep up the good work ..

nice to meet cam , doolz , liquid e + cheryl , :thumbsup: and to everyone else :thumbsup:
respect to grad for the liftage , mad as fook that ya know all the peeps i used to knock about with :fekked: small world init .. got some more tunes id , ta to shooms for them :thumbsup:

cant wait for the next one , all nighter BRING IT ON :fekked: :cops: :fekked:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Aw were do u begin wi the hazy reviews really...... :fekked:

this has gotta be my best hazy yet(apart from the PR one in May)...the music was spot on for me....some lurvly old hat acid going on..... :thumbsup: phones:

Mart and Mick u did it for me downstairs i couldnt stop dancin me arse off lolol(not unusual tho for me at hazy eh) :p who ever played.....Dune Espirelle....nice one..one of my faves and not heard it out for years...ta very much.... :thumbsup:

And mousemaid.......Fek me sweetheart......u certainly hit the spot...wanna hear more from u huns! u truly blew me away.... phones: ps any chance of a tracklist from the night...lol... ;) :$

And wot a treat to have our very own Dreamgirl DOWNSTAIRS! woo woo.......Ten city.....in a word........fookin superb! phones:

All the peeps that came i love it spending time wi yas all ya nutters lololol......ya bring back the vibe for me...and its down to u guys that makes the night as well! ;)

It was great to see Cam and WAFC.........and the beautiful Jen...and have a top wk end wi u guys! :$

Liquid E and Miss C....good to see u too....... :wave:

Rabittcity it was good to actually meet u this time round hahahahahahahaha and ur a very lucky man cus our Bubbles is just gorgeums! :luv:

in fact all the osa ladies are truly gorgeous........and i love u all to bits....... :$

and to the rest of the hazy mad heads.......well i guess its bring on the all nighter hahahahahahah! :fekked:

just one more thing.....Paul.. :D u crazy fool :ba2: creamfields then hazy hahahaha lmfao...u 'ardcore! :thumbsup:

Missed a lot o u guys that couldnt be there for one reason or another...but hopefully see ya at the next one! :thumbsup: :wave:

woody

just got back home now! feelin a bit delicate to say the least:fekked:
big respect to din dan the white van man and everyone else who chipped in with the liftage :) big thanks to miss maddox for keeping me head on track:fekked: , and everyone involved for the entertainment and shenanigans that went on afterwards. much too many to list, you know who u are:)
All the girls looked beautiful :love: especially me babs:luv: and i think the bright green snorkel and mask complimented my outfit rather well tbh:king: :thumbsup:

wasnt overly keen on a lot of the tunes downstairs this month, but caught the last half hour of tags set i think which was spot on :thumbsup: i would have been dancing but due to somebody :naughty: :p tellin me it was an hour later than it actually was, i'd begin my wind down and the legs were jellied by this point!
another good nite in all tho... cant wait for the nippster back next month:fekked:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Feckin hell what an amazin weekend! Had such a brill time at hazy and after party. Big shout to dan and gaz for the liftage and company had a brill time, proper mad heads u 2 and it makes me buzz cos u no u 2 will never die off.

Well good to meet sum new peeps,cano,northern star,grover,lozzie, mart,elvis on tour,vee,cat,cam,wafc u were all tops.
Thanks to vee and woody for the hostage it was mega.
Well i wish soo much some of the after party could of been filmed. Ive never laughed so much in one night cos of one person dannster.Fuck me i was so gutted i had to leave.
: playing jenga for about 3 hours with us all commentating on it.
: dannster doing his arnie impression with pepparoni and bullets but it eventully turned into nosies just with an accent.
:dannster talking/singing to the grapes, he was very grapefull for it lol
:dannster again getting electricuted by the monkey tree LOL. Got that on video on my fone, so guna up that when i get my sd reader.
Im pissing myself now thinking about it all.

and to top it off going back to bens, and us doing excessive amounts of poppers till we cudnt stand up.

Absolutly quality weekend.

Tunes that stood out:
Dunne - espiral TUNE
Jungle crew - electric dance
Jt company - dont deal with us
bedrock - for what u dream of

Oh and how nice were them ribeana lollies! could of eat them all nite me.

Brill!

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Got Some Proper Mad Footage

Alll i can say is got loadsa Dreamy at the end of the night spinning phones: with a sore hand what classic tunes... Love Ya To Bits Hun No one spins em like you.. Some funky dunky skunky Outfits in there including my own Laughed for about an hr Was Deffo one of the funniest nights ive been to in ages cant stop thinking of me and tk tonny paddling with r spades Which I may Ad got Pinched LoL :naughty: Glad to see girls in in swim suits mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Matersonssss LOL ... :fekked: Was quiet surprised to see Alot of people there cus town was empty :thumbsup: Thanks to every one that came over and said ello LOVE YAS ALL All I can say is HAZY is all about the MUSIC MART MICK AKA GROVER SHAZ AND LOLLIPOP TAG DREAMY VERTIGO MY HERO RICHIE TH TWO PINT WONDER MAN AND ALL YOU OTHERS I BLOODY LOVE YAS

WAFC

Registered Member
yep

good nighr,nice atmosphere, best track for moi was when one of the male dj's (not vertigo) dropped that da da da da da da dance dance lee marrow da da da????? is it upstairs late on. cheers to n/s an doolz fort puttin up with me and fuckwitt all night and cheers to n/s and joker for the lifts, no thanks to asda in bolton who's wall i fell over on the way home and fucked my knee up.

lol if it aint hazy we aint happy ;) :party:

reeet - finally getting me head out me arse to write a review...

always look forward to hazy as imo theres nothing out there along the length & breadth of our country that can surpass this as a proper dance night..but have to say that the atmos was a bit flatter than usual.... this takes nothing away from the djs & promotors who as usual were bang on (more of which later)... I think the fact that the previous months with 808 state an the vertigo/nipper head2head spoilt me coz the atmosphere on these nights was electric; the place was rammed & EVERYONE was goin mental. Also the fact that Sankeys/Creamfields clashed with Hazy meant it wouldve been quieter anyways I guess....

Also a bit worried about the searches goin in & the new faces on the door saying that t-shirts are not acceptable attire to wear ?? :confused: But its a summer beach party themed night lol :axe:

But big up all Hazy crew who attended :king: you all make the night what it is :jumpin: ace to see so many people who made the effort with costumes & accessories... LOL Elvis wtf ??? top work fella :D an the Notorious W.I.G. lololololololol :rofl: class

Mart & Mick downstairs early doors were ace - some right tunes being played :) Especially loved Jason Load Experience - Mainline 90 :love: cheers fer that :)

had a wander upstairs & Tag was throwin down some right beasts :) so stopped up there for most of the night lol

up after Tag was the mighty Mousemaid who had the tunemeisters salivating with her choice of vinyl :king: lol at one point Jonno was stood behind her with pen & notebook in hand lolol :D :thumbsup: the look on Lisa's face when she turned around with half a headfone in one hand & the other in her other was worth the entrance price alone phones: :S :thumbsup:

Da man like Grover was rockin afterwards with the notorious w.i.g. in tow lolol :D :king:

Went fer a wander :fekked: downstairs & discovered the delectable dreamy on da decks :love: even with a sore hand (awwwww) she was rockin the crowd with gem after gem after gem :love: although was feeling a bit for you that the crowd had thined out (seems everyone was upstairs).. you deserve a full house full o passion for you babes :love:

Special shouts to:

Cam & WAFC - the terrible duo lolol you cant beat a bit of naughtiness boys :D Nice to meet you both at last

Doolz n Mouse - me suvvern posse pals :D Ace to see you both up for the madness - once you pop you cant stop :D

Mikeeeeeeeee 'konichiwaaaaa' & Fast Regi - you mentalists !!

Angie & Col :love: proper buzz off you two - You are Hazy !!

Tall Paul - was gutted that you werent there & then you turned up outta the blue with a REALLY loud shirt :D :fekked: :king: Top work fella :D

Elvis & TK Tony :king: me stage buddies oooh yes :D nice to see a wankered Kev too about 2.30 - where were ya all night though ? :confused:

Cat :love: proper ace to see you again chick - missed you... get yr arse back on the board you big spastic...

Veee & Lozzie - once again many thanks for your hospitality chicks :love: you are both ace an a big :wave: to Kate :D

The man like VA - who drove more miles than Schuie over the weekend :king: ALWAYS a pleasure to be in your company fella - I salute you :D

Shabbs & Sweet aka me Sale partners in crime :love: love comin up to see the pair of yas (an sweet - apologies for the shoomapella :$ )

Mick Mart Shazz & Shanine (& Ruth - you are missed babes :love: ) you got summat really special goin on - long may it reign :D :king: :thumbsup:

Everyone else - I love yas :love: :love: :love:

Missin & missed:

Flange & Ange, Plebby, Minxy, Butty, Ben, Jaxxy, Ste J aka the Ultimate warrior, Scott & his tin of wonder, Neil, Pauly P, Marchweil etc ... :( Catch you up Hazy way real soon you hear...

Last edited:

doolz

top nite cheers mick shaz n mart top work again

nice to see everyone and the faces i hadnt met before too many for me to be arsed naming you sorry

shouts to dreamgirl n mouse for me fave sets of teh nite (mick n mart sorry u come second place this time)

vertigo for not playing 88 style tunes:p coz it made me remeber to go and catch mouse upstairs who was loads better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

last but not least my extra special beautifull g/f northern star for driving us all around (i dont deserve you babes your too good xxx)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I had a totaly far out week which was topped off with Hazy :D

It was great to meet everyone. Theres so many I cant name you all like lol

Big thanks to Jen for the lift to Debs and thanks to Debs and Doolz for putting up with us and letting us stay over.

Bang on meeting everyone of the board, buzzing meeting Mr Fast Regi though after all the tunes weve swapped and all the shit we cause in Chaos lol

Al in all it is a shit hot do, all I can say is your all lucky as fuck you can make this on a monthly event

Next time I come though I'll ensure that I dont cane it days before the event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
WooHoo!!!!

As always a proper belting night, well done everyone who made the effort and got into the beach theme.........everyone looked fab!!!! Wasn't too sure about the beach ball which periodically flew at my head or knocked my drink over!!!!

Huge big juicy thankyou's to everyone there, you're the best bunch of people in the whole wide world and you make every night out a good un. :love: :love: :love:

I'd spent all day at Manchester Pride, gay sumo wrestling and drinking cider which was soooo much fun and i didn't want to leave but there was no way i was not gonna turn up to hazy so went home and got myself sorted and got out!!!!!!!

Twas slightly strange when we got there cos everyone seemed to be dressed properly but once all the osa crew turned up and we'd comondeered our little corner it was fine. Quite enjoyed the whole beachwear thing in a hot club!!!!!!!!!

Popped upstairs every now and again to check out what was going on up there and it seemed to be rocking everytime.

Thanks to VA for the constant ferrying around over the whole weekend, it started to feel like the back of your car was my second home, but Shoomie was always there next to me so it was all good. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Sweet for being my other half (in a non gay way of course), you're the best and i love you loads. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks to Lozzie and Vee for just being top bints and letting us all run amock in your beautifull home once more. Big daddy blewett will be making a special guest appearance very soon!!!! :gigolo:

Thanks to shoomie for just being shoomie, i'm so gutted you're not going to be at the next one!!!! I really look forward to our weekends........we'll have a chinese and shit loads of cider on the friday night, build a shoomie doll and just pretend you're there with us!!! :love:

And to everyone else who makes hazy the 1 in a million night that it is every month, thatnks guys and i'll see you next month!! :thumbsup:

Catch u later guys.

xx :wave:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Shoomster said:
Also a bit worried about the searches goin in & the new faces on the door saying that t-shirts are not acceptable attire to wear ?? :confused: But its a summer beach party themed night lol :axe:
Cheers for the big ups shooms - I was buzzing off you on stage as always :love:

You are now firmly part of the hazy furniture my friend and I read you're not coming to our first birthday all night bash on the 25th...:naughty: :cry:

Just wanted to respond to the door thing. I've been racking my brain to think of a way to put this, but there were good reasons to have searches on Sat.

Apologies if anyone was surprised by this, to be honest we didn't know until the night itself, but whats important to say is the OSA crew, nobs and regulars are in no way under any suspicion of doing or possessing anything whatsoever. They were done simply to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our hazy friends and regulars, but as with any door search they have to be done without preference and indiscriminately so as not to show any bias.

As far as the t-shirt thing goes....I've no idea where the fuck that came from, but everyone got in ok and it was soon put straight...:thumbsup:

Cheers!

Mart
:rolleyes:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
mart said:
Apologies if anyone was surprised by this, to be honest we didn't know until the night itself, but whats important to say is the OSA crew, nobs and regulars are in no way under any suspicion of doing or possessing anything whatsoever. They were done simply to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our hazy friends and regulars, but as with any door search they have to be done without preference and indiscriminately so as not to show any bias.

:

It makes me feel safe that people get searched on the door, i'd much prefer it and i have absoloulty no objection being searched if it means that no one is carrying anything in the club. :thumbsup:

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Wasn't sure whether we were actually going to make this one 'cos was at Creamfields during the day & evening and was having a good 'un there, but couldn't resist popping down to see everyone, so had my beachwear packed in the boot just in case (didn't want to spoil the colours by getting mud on it at creamfields)

Got down to Hazy about 12ish (having miraculously managing to avoid getting the car bogged down in the mud & big ruts in the car parking field at creamfields).

Have to agree with shooms that I thought the atmosphere seemed a bit flat compared to usual, but wasn't sure if it was because I'd just come from being surrounded by about 10,000 screaming people, to the very much smaller zanzibar which wasn't as full as usual due to the other events happening.

Was good to find all the usual suspects there however, think someones already said this in a previous post, but it is like a family in hazy and always look forward to catching up with everyone :thumbsup:
Good to see Shaz having a night off the door and on the dancefloor too!

Not going to name everyone 'cos there's so many but you all know who you are. Nice to meet for the first time Cam, WAFC, Mike and Lozzies's mate whose birthday it was (sorry forgotten name :axe: ).

Had a good stomp to Vertigo's set but then ended up chilling out for a bit in the passageway outside & then sat upstairs trying to escape the heat, so missed most of Annie's set, was feeling a bit :fekked: due to the 3pm start!

Have to say Tag was playing a blinder up there tho & managed to get me back on my feet a lot of the time with the likes of 'Liquid Crystal" :thumbsup:
Nice to see Kev put in a last minute appearance too!
Pity the fella had to being the "Shades of Ryhthm" encore to an end so abruptly :eek:

Just seen Eddie's post saying Espirel got an outing - can't believe I missed that, one of my all-time favourite tunes that & been waiting for it to get a spin at hazy.

Roll on the next one :D

p.s welcome to the board Ste (dodgyscouser).