Have you ever been on the telly?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
I was on The Tube in 1983..I was 13 and in a theatre group with The Everyman Theatre in Liverpool. I was in a singing group called "Fly on the Wall" and we performed our single.."Fe Fi Fo Fum"...It sold 43 copies lol, but my mum bought about 10!!
I remember bein in awe of Paula Yates and how clear her skin was! she was really nice.
No footage unfortunately, would probly criiiinge at it now..My mum still has the vinyl, somewhere!
Oh and "Kajagoogoo" were on too...lol and i fancied Limahl...:|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I was on The Tube in 1983..I was 13 and in a theatre group with The Everyman Theatre in Liverpool. I was in a singing group called "Fly on the Wall" and we performed our single.."Fe Fi Fo Fum"...It sold 43 copies lol, but my mum bought about 10!!
I remember bein in awe of Paula Yates and how clear her skin was! she was really nice.
No footage unfortunately, would probly criiiinge at it now..My mum still has the vinyl, somewhere!
Oh and "Kajagoogoo" were on too...lol and i fancied Limahl...:|

lol Get it ripped Shazza:thumbsup: :D

No doubt one of the producers here will turn it into a masterpiece;) :D

Duke

ohhhh yeah forgot that ken boon told me to fuck off u little bastard ,when he was filming boon up bearwodd n i went up to him about 10 times 4 autographs lol ,, later on in life when i had my metro mg turbo n was pumping sum oldskool out the bac of it on a full kenwood set up when we were playing footie up the woods n a weather girl called Charlie sumthing told me to turn the music down cus i was spoiling her dinna break , i told her to fuck off to the golf course side where it was quiet lol,

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
ohhhh yeah forgot that ken boon told me to fuck off u little bastard ,when he was filming boon up bearwodd n i went up to him about 10 times 4 autographs lol ,, later on in life when i had my metro mg turbo n was pumping sum oldskool out the bac of it on a full kenwood set up when we were playing footie up the woods n a weather girl called Charlie sumthing told me to turn the music down cus i was spoiling her dinna break , i told her to fuck off to the golf course side where it was quiet lol,

My Goodness you are a popular chap!;)

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Was in the audience for "the Sunday Show" on BBC2 a few years ago
Back in 1985 interviewed by Granada reports in a pet shop in Marple when they had got some rare toads in. Looking back I should have given em a lick to see if I could get fooked of em ;)
And in the crowd for a BBC webcast of the World Gurning championships a couple of years ago :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
they had got some rare toads in. Looking back I should have given em a lick to see if I could get fooked of em ;)

euww :hurl: mother nature is a fooker inventing that isnt she? :D
"You can have a great time, but youve got to lick this slimy amphibian to do it...haha suckers!" :naughty:

as for me... never been on the telly... not once.. and thats the way i'd like it to stay :D

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....

So at what point were u on telly then u gay fuck :p