Happy birthday to my beautiful Butty head! Xx

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday first as I'm at mesh's wedding and not with you. Had to do it before the booze kicks in and I can't type. Lol. Just wanted to say happy birthday you old bastard and how much I love you. This has been the best 5 years of my life. Thank-you for being the silliest, cheeriest person. Love you gazillions n shiz. Xxxxxx :love: :shag: xxxxx lol.

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Happy Birthday Butty

Happy birthday to our fearless leader to which without him we would not function on a weekly basis without our fix of OSA :king:

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
Happy Birthday Mate

Happy Birthday mukka...hope ya get well messy mate, will be tuned into your party on here tomoz with luckphones: , just gotta find a field thats got a decent 3g signal:p ...all the best mate:mixit:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
turned from a man heading for the boring 40s back into a teenager since i joined this site, met loads of great ppl and it mostly thanks to u, wouldn't have happened without u m8 :D

happy birthday butty hope it's belter fella :pixie: :birthday: :thumbsup:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
happy birthday butty, its been nearly 10 years since i joined on here and we still havent met lol keep up the good work :thumbsup: and get trashed for me :D

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday first as I'm at mesh's wedding and not with you. Had to do it before the booze kicks in and I can't type. Lol. Just wanted to say happy birthday you old bastard and how much I love you. This has been the best 5 years of my life. Thank-you for being the silliest, cheeriest person. Love you gazillions n shiz. Xxxxxx :love: :shag: xxxxx lol.

BLEH!!!!

Happy bday sexy B, screw her come run away with me :moonie: :fuck:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
P.S were's my fukcing keyring??? ;)

have one of mine lol, actually this one belongs to bernie but i sooooooooooooo wish i'd bought 2 that nite, missing u carol :p

Attachments

• carol.jpg
    carol.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 332