Join now
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Re: Re: There u go!!

MC MADDOX said:
Well this is a massive step 4 me as its tottaly different from what i normally do, its gunna be mainly vocals on new tunes an a whole new way to get the crowd rockin, we all now that James has produced some exellent tunes in the past and is a musical genius so together we r going to be putting together some new an never heard before vocal piano style tunes, so i would very much appreciate all ur support for the future and see u all avin it on the dance floor,

cheers Maddox

Good luck mate, hope it all goes well, can't wait to hear it.

I'll defo come and give u support.

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Jonno said:
Whoa there....

I turn around and who's standing right next to me, but Moby himself.

i dont need the moby analagy to tell me that this...
Originally posted by Jonno
Although the same couldn't be said for your pa Pianoman - the dancefloor had a few more peeps on then - although this did include Ben and the GT crew and also, correct me if I'm wrong here, but weren't you also on the dancefloor during your own pa there Pianoman Was that just to make up the numbers How does that work exactly in pa terms - did you have some sort of remote device in your pocket (or were you just pleased to see that chick who was "playing" the keyboards )

....was a good few personal digs that werent called for.

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Re: Re: There u go!!

MC MADDOX said:
Well this is a massive step 4 me as its tottaly different from what i normally do, its gunna be mainly vocals on new tunes an a whole new way to get the crowd rockin, we all now that James has produced some exellent tunes in the past and is a musical genius so together we r going to be putting together some new an never heard before vocal piano style tunes, so i would very much appreciate all ur support for the future and see u all avin it on the dance floor,

cheers Maddox

maddox hun, we r all supporting ya all the way!!!! ;) :) :) bring it on for maddox the pianoman!!!! lol!!!
see you on tour!:luv:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
northern minx said:
....was a good few personal digs that werent called for.

I think you're reading between the lines a bit too much.

But whilst you're at it. Can you do me a favour and do the same for this post because this one's got me absolutely stumped :confused:

pianoman said:
The only person WHOM I NOTED wasnt there was Butty, Shame that I know I was looking forward to meeting up, as was swish!! Never mind! tho I guess he was busy.....................................?

Another time

Any idea's there Minxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.