Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
getwell2.gif

Sending You,Ian & Daisy lots of love... Speedy recovery Lisa :love:

id personally just like to say a BIG thanks on behalf of both of us for all the kind words , PMs ,well wishes , cards , flowers ect :thumbsup: , the moral support has been overwhelming:love:

its been a mad 7 days , lisa is on the mend after having 2 large tumors removed from her breast , its been a total shock :S as we thought it was an in n out in a day OP to remove some blocked milk glands , but she ended up staying in a few days , shes home with her family who flew over from ireland helping us out looking after her...

So we have our fingers crossed just waiting on all the test results coming back ok,:wave:

thanks all for the well wishes as ian said thought i was going in with blocked milk ducts and ended up having 2 tumours removed but the initial tests look good im back on the 18th for final results and getting my staples out monday ouch 31 of them :( lol i was that confident that it was gonna be an easy job we booked a holiday to lanzarote going away on the 9th but hopefully will still be able to travel mind u im going no matter what lol :D so dont worry im still gonna be about just been resting in bed and being looked after by ian his family and mine :love: :love: