hi yall

please vote for george sampson on britains got tallent on saturday night please

he's a local lad to us and a really nice lad who dersevers a break

so get voting please

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Don't watch the show, but have seen the clip of this lad and he is very good.

Sure I could break my "no votes for reality TV shows as it only encourages them!" rule just this once.:thumbsup:

LEGAL__EYEZ

VIP Silver Member
Jul 12, 2005
Warrington
Gonna vote now, he took part in a talent comp at the parr hall a while back that my mate organised for a college so was kinda mad watching him on the big screen :D Gotta say he was quality last night :D

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Check out Scala on tonights show ..... i've been tuning in all week so i can see them and off course they have kept them till last !!!!! ,

Blew me away the first time i saw them and i hope they do tonight :D :thumbsup: .

Brock Landers

Staff member
Let me get this straight. I never, ever even watch these shows, thought the missus does, but, I have just watched

YouTube - Britain's got talent semi finals george samson

and it really moved me. Unbelievable talent.

Is the 5 votes per phone line?

So I could vote 5 times on my land line, 5 times on my work landline, 5 times on my mobile, 5 times on my works mobile, 5 times on the missus' mobile etc?

I wouldn't mind throwing £20 at this if it would help. Whats the deal with phone boxes? Can you dial in as many times as you have time and money?

I can't believe I am even asking the question, but theres something about him that really touched me watching that.

If we could bottle and distribute his spirit, the world would be a much better place.

Good luck, George, the best of British to you:thumbsup:

Brock Landers

Staff member
Pissed it tonight !!!!! ....they will win this and so they should , if anyone hasnt seen them , heres there audition :thumbsup:
YouTube - Britain's Got Talent - Scala - string quartet

They were really good, but think about the bigger picture, they are going to be incredibly successful if they don't win.

Think about the little guy with the big heart and what we could have achieved if we had had the chance at their age. Vote for the breakdancer, who is even better than Baz Martland;)

think about the differnece to his life winning this could mean. Escala obviously don't need the money looking at the instruments they are playing and dare I say it their accents.

Vote little George all the way.

Brock Landers

Staff member
Just seen this: -

Britain's Got Talent star George Sampson has vowed to pay off his mother's mortgage if he wins the competition.

The 14-year-old dancer, who lives with his single mother Lesley, admitted that he is desperate for the £100,000 prize because it would put an end to his family's money problems.

"I'd pay my mum's mortgage off for a start," George told The Mirror. "I'm doing this for mum. I love her, we're really close. I do worry about money, but I stay strong."

Sampson's mother Lesley said: "He downplays it because I downplay it. It's been hard for the last six months. The money coming in isn't covering the money going out. But you never know what's round the corner."

George's 19-year-old brother Luke also lives with Lesley, while their sisters Chelsea, 17, Emily, 16, and Rosie, 13, live with dad Brian.

"We hardly ever get together," George said. "With the money, I'd be able to take them away."

He really is doing it for his mums sake, who he obviuosly loves very much.

George all the way:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Oh I didn't realise there was a cash prize too! Dont really follow it so I thought the prize was just to perform in front of Lizzy and the Corgis :D

From watching this kids clips on YouTube he looks damn good :thumbsup:

Presuming Ed

He is talented like..but he did nick the idea pretty much wholesale from david bernell..great moves for a 14 year old...I reckon scala will win it..as although id agree that theyd be successfull whether they won or not..from a marketing point of view them winning the contest would boost sales of CDs, and money is ultimately what these things are about. Ed