George Sampson

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
You know what , i really , really get sick to the back teeth of all this sympathy vote shit ......

There are plenty of people in this country worse of than the people on this show and all you get in the papers is i want to do it for my mum , dad , counsin , uncle , sister , catfish , goldfish and my pet pebble !!! .......

There are also plenty of single mothers out there ( a few on this board ) and they have to struggle every day to make ends meat aswell , so you know what they do ??? they get up of thier backsides and fight for a living, now i'm not sure of the financial or health details of this kids mum and it is all very commendable what he is doing but fuck me its a talent show and no matter whether the girls from escala were born with a silver spoon or not surely they have worked just as hard ( if not harder ) and for longer ( taking thier ages into account ) than this george kid. Whoever i enjoy watching the most will get my vote simple as !!!!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Am all for getting off your arse. For fighting. But some people have a better start, which makes George and his determination all the more commendable. I've seen it time and time again, people with a better start in life, financially, educationally and emotionally have a better chance to get more out of life.

Glad he won, I never watch these shows, but got tipped off about it the other night and really enjoyed it. Its been a bit of light in a media full of stabbings and violence.

There was no sympathy vote there, the kid was amazing. As were all the contestants. Good telly, with people, and mainly young people doing something creative and positive. It's not as 'I wanna be famous' as the X factor either.

And am totally biased as he was from Warrington.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Gonna vote now, he took part in a talent comp at the parr hall a while back that my mate organised for a college so was kinda mad watching him on the big screen :D Gotta say he was quality last night :D

Aww bless him, I think he's brilliant. I didn't realise he was from Warrington till you said :love:

i will vote for him but i will also be voting for gin the dog too!!!;)

Oooh I know Nicky I must admit I was loving Kate and Gin!

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Am all for getting off your arse. For fighting. But some people have a better start, which makes George and his determination all the more commendable. I've seen it time and time again, people with a better start in life, financially, educationally and emotionally have a better chance to get more out of life.

Glad he won, I never watch these shows, but got tipped off about it the other night and really enjoyed it. Its been a bit of light in a media full of stabbings and violence.

There was no sympathy vote there, the kid was amazing. As were all the contestants. Good telly, with people, and mainly young people doing something creative and positive. It's not as 'I wanna be famous' as the X factor either.

And am totally biased as he was from Warrington.

Yeah defo agree with you there mate, I think Kate and Gin were from Warrington too you know. Eh Warrington has got talent!:p