VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Shallow barstools :ghost:

Theres only a handful of these women djs that are any good

75% if em are all about how they look ffs

Load of bollocks imo

And no im not in the slightest bit gay :wave:

she looks a bit different with no clothes on with her legs akimbo! Always used to be in the car mags n FHM n that, not seen her in owt for years!

anyway, erm as you were :)

ps cano - you gayer!;)

Yeah, she was Page Three Girl of the year a few years back. Did loads of lad mags - think she still does a few but she has tried to knock the glamour modelling on the head to concentrate on her DJ'ing. She's on the books at Serious and gets loads of work - and yes, she can mix!! I'll up one of her old minidiscs if I get the time.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Anybody remember DJ Funk Boutique?

I heard a cracking set of hers on the radio around 93:thumbsup: not a clue what she looks like though:S

Shallow barstools :ghost:

Theres only a handful of these women djs that are any good

75% if em are all about how they look ffs

Load of bollocks imo

And no im not in the slightest bit gay :wave:

I know what you mean, it's quite cleche for a glamour model to turn DJ. There is a girl in my work (ex glamour) who is going into DJing (bassline house - bleugh)...

I think it's the ones with sex appeal that will make it in a male domminated area. It only shows though, how far away from equality we are, if women feel that they can make it only armed with a sexy body.

C'mon the birds, there is plenty with tallent. Could some blokes possibly feel threatened by a tallented girls passing them on the dj success ladder perhaps???

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I don't care what a dj looks like, it's all about the tunes or skills for me.

Usually the last thing i'm doing in a club is looking towards the DJ, unless the dj's doing some skillful shit:thumbsup:

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
peaches geldof is the latest one to be doing the rounds and getting paid lots for it.promoters see it as a club filling scheme :)