Female DJ's...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
tbh all the female d.j's ive heard, either live, radio, tape, cd have been top, ugly birds, good lookin birds, glamour birds, all been good :) Except for Sonique, trying to sing when mixing, (note to one self sonique - dont get toooo pissed n try to do everything at once)

now when it comes to the men, ive heard lots of shite :)

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
JC_BASS_E

DnB girly :thumbsup:

Attachments

• i127132291_61508_6.jpg
    i127132291_61508_6.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,380

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Was quite surreal watching Kate Lawler from Big Brother behind the decks at Mission in Leeds the other week :condom:
Was she actually any good??
About Kate Lawler
Kate began djing in 2005 and has rapidly become one of the most talked about females on the club scene. Her love for house music began 10 years ago, and was cemented when she decided to buy herself some decks and learn to mix.

Influenced by music from a very young age, Kate has played almost every style of house music from Soulful through to Funky Electro. What really drives Kate now though is Dark, Dirty house and Filthy Tech beats. Her sets are always energetic, driving and as most people know, she never fails to join in the party before and after! Kate has played at Itaca, Privilage and Es Vive in Ibiza 2006, as well as Club Air, Tokyo, Pacha London and as of January 2007, she is one of the new monthly residents at Sankeys Manchester.

With so many people speculating what style she plays, and what her sets are like, Kate has decided to take a step (perhaps an early one!) in to music production. "I want to put a track out so everyone can hear my style as a DJ. I didn't intend on getting in to the studio so quickly after learning to DJ but I'm working with a great producer and cant wait to get my sound out there"

BOLLOCKS
yeah rite. It's kinda the in thing now listenin to all that thought isn't it? All the funky house heads like it now..... :rolleyes:

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
Sleazers Palace. LE4 2 Tha Floor
she sucked someone off???? no? oh yeah, coz she's famous! FOR BEIN ON BIG BROTHER!!!!!! These people seriously need to get a grip! :crazy: :cops:

Here,here. I think it's fucking disgusting that there are millions of kids and general people busting a gut to get a break on the scene who can mix and she gets a crash course cos she's famous. Good job I don't go to funky house clubs. I'd beat her to death with my 12" promo of Rez

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
There are some realy good women DJ's/producers out there at the moment. This is Angie my x wife, i showed her a bit about dj'ing 4 years ago now, and since then she aint looked back....she is now playing some real big places, and her music production is some of the best stuff ive ever heard....i feel she should be up there with the best of them DJ Misspecepetion

Very proud of you Angie :thumbsup:

761367753_l.jpg
1562479956_m.jpg