wirral

Attachments

• DJ-Rebekah-video-dvd-0106-G.jpg
    DJ-Rebekah-video-dvd-0106-G.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 169

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It's gonna depend on the club though isn't it!? If seasoned clubbers hear shite dj's and music in a club, they'll probably go elsewhere next time;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Kinda like Nigel Benn in Bodrum. Everybody got their photo taken with him then left the club (including me and my mates).

They might as well have just paid him to walk around the club and put a different dj on to entertain ;)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Kinda like Nigel Benn in Bodrum. Everybody got their photo taken with him then left the club (including me and my mates).

They might as well have just paid him to walk around the club and put a different dj on to entertain ;)

I saw him DJ once years ago , cant remember if he was much cop or not. It was really odd seeing Howard Donald DJ a few years ago too , from what I remember he was pretty good though, although I was extremely smashed that night so I could have been dancing around a gramaphone to Frank Sinatra for all I know :$ :D
Only track I remember him playing, in my inebriated state, was 'Smells like Freeland' and the place went proper off :eek: :thumbsup: :) The rest is a blur. :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I can't knock Nigel Benn, because he had time for EVERYBODY:cool: :thumbsup: :king: Feck know's how he found the time to cue his next track up with all the photo hunters around him:S

Just a pity his music was a bit bland that night because the place went from packed to almost empty in the space of about an hour:eek:

derekhzll

Jun 23, 2006
kate lawler

About Kate Lawler
Kate began djing in 2005 and has rapidly become one of the most talked about females on the club scene. Her love for house music began 10 years ago, and was cemented when she decided to buy herself some decks and learn to mix.

Influenced by music from a very young age, Kate has played almost every style of house music from Soulful through to Funky Electro. What really drives Kate now though is Dark, Dirty house and Filthy Tech beats. Her sets are always energetic, driving and as most people know, she never fails to join in the party before and after! Kate has played at Itaca, Privilage and Es Vive in Ibiza 2006, as well as Club Air, Tokyo, Pacha London and as of January 2007, she is one of the new monthly residents at Sankeys Manchester.

With so many people speculating what style she plays, and what her sets are like, Kate has decided to take a step (perhaps an early one!) in to music production. "I want to put a track out so everyone can hear my style as a DJ. I didn't intend on getting in to the studio so quickly after learning to DJ but I'm working with a great producer and cant wait to get my sound out there"

BOLLOCKS

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 574

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
This is a young lady named DJ Tay who DJ's on Unity. She's a pretty good Drum & Bass DJ, listened to a few of the shows

Attachments

• 1152634525_DJTay.jpg
    1152634525_DJTay.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 537

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Ive got some shit hot anne savage tapes from the ark, my most wanted i.d is on one of her tapes never heard it anywhere ever except on this tape, she was ace

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
Sleazers Palace. LE4 2 Tha Floor
Tasha Killer Pussies was shit hot not sure about a looker though. Smokin Jo had it going on as well, Lisa Loud top tasty and you know what, all of them knew how to rock it regardless of their looks and that's all that counts.

Now back onto a more chauvanistic frame of mind. Lisa Lashes has massive tits. Shit music. Great Tits.

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
Sleazers Palace. LE4 2 Tha Floor
Hard House music get's all the best ones. Lashes, Savage, Amber D. All mighty fine. I think Kate Lawler sums up the scene she plays at very well. All obnoxious airheads who think Funky House is the nu-cool when really, Handbag has been around for about a decade. Lay off the Coke ladies and get into Pies n Gravy