biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
don't feed this fooker after 12 or pour water on it :|

ugliest_dog-789193.jpg

:mad:
thats a dog? fuckin ell.....shoot it!!!

m_35f3583ce107f34a137ead0b97659441.jpg

this is a pic of our family dog "kane" 10yr old staff bull terrier,so clever in fact hes not like a dog at all thinks hes human , hes like the mute brother we never had , :p sadly hes not very long left to live now with inoperable tumour in his throat he will be very sadly missed when he goes :cry:

hes gorgeous only thing is he snores ;) really placid dog :love:

p.s plutes cassie was lovely seen pics :)

buddys still number 1 ;)

grover

Jun 5, 2003
here's the wifes..... cassie .... had to get put down a few years ago (her back legs went as most german shephards do :( )

gorgeous dog and quite a character lol

Attachments

• Cassie1.JPG
    Cassie1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 80

john'

Feb 19, 2007
:) The most intelligent dogs i have know are my sisters siberian husky's.

Rhodesian ridgeback are a favourite but not for the novice owner though! :naughty:

I pretty much like all breeds.

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
my fav has got to be staffordshire bull . my baby is called cleo and shes top . sleeps with me and everything . she wont have picture took so we have to hold her . and when you tell her to smile she sneezes . ooooorrr bless her

Attachments

• ian's pics 024.jpg
    ian's pics 024.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 37

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
here's the wifes..... cassie .... had to get put down a few years ago (her back legs went as most german shephards do :( )

gorgeous dog and quite a character lol

Awww Cassie..I remember her:cry: I used to see her when you dropped Shaz off at her ma's,,when we used to listen to Scare the Kids tapes:S

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
my fav has got to be staffordshire bull . my baby is called cleo and shes top . sleeps with me and everything . she wont have picture took so we have to hold her . and when you tell her to smile she sneezes . ooooorrr bless her

NICE. i used 2 have a staffie called tara when i was a teen. i know it sounds sad but i still miss her :( :love:

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
my dog is the bees knees.

:D cleo is defo the child i havent had ,shes scarred of every thing proper wimp . cats cant go near her ,shes scared shiteless of em . she runs away from them bit embarrassing when you take her for walk and she sees cats though she trys to jump up for me to carry her [ oh the shame]:$

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
If i were to get another dog it would be a American Hairless terrier! They look so cute and full of character and i would have an excuse to dress it up (cause you have to keep them warm in winter!) much to armando's disgust....but just think no cleaning up dog hairs and no chance of them ever catching fleas and stuff plus that lovely terrier personality to boot!
American Hairless Terrier Info, Hairless Dog

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
This Would Have Been The Dog 4 Me But It Is Covered Under The D. D. A. But No Recorded Atacks. I Think This Is Because It Is Used
4 Fighting In Japan :(

Tosa-inu

Attachments

• tosa-inu-0009.jpg
    tosa-inu-0009.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 46
  • tosascheda2.jpg
    tosascheda2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40