fave doggy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
All dogs are ace, apart from the angry ones:thumbsup:

I used to have a Jack Russel when I was a young pup myself, but I reckon that those Yorkshire terriers are good fun like one of my friends used to have:)

grover

Jun 5, 2003
Jiglo said:
Can your dog see where it's pissing?:S
look closely at the evil dogs eyes through the fence.....
it barked at murf's dog ......
buddy's reply?
take that.... it pissesd at it:D

Attachments

• buddypiss.jpg
    buddypiss.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 47
E

easty

yorkshire terriers are the best, I would have posted a piccie of rosie my old yorkie (named after a rather good band) but she got out of an open window and went under a car while I was in oz a few years back:cry: :cry: :cry:
It's fair to say i've not been the same since

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
My fave doggies are springer spaniels :) they are ace, really clever and really funny :cool: ours was anyways lol. He died the night b4 bonfire night 2005 :( But he was the best dog ever, really loving and cuddly even though he stunk :love:

border collies are ace too, I've had 2 of them... but they are bonkers.

jayne x

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
I`ve got an irish bullterrier like this but black and white :love: no pics on comp at mo..

She is gorgeous and adores children.

irish-staffordshire-bull-terrier-0003.jpg

Hard as nails but will lick you to death as shorty will vouch for.

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I don't think I could could choose one in particular. I have a few

pomeranians
pomeranian.jpg

jack russell's (the ones with the long legs and smooth coat-like the one I have)
index_06.gif

japanese akita's
349005000443.jpg

I reckon I could go on forever... :D

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
THIS IS OUR FAT HEAD & HARVY & FAT HEADS GRANDAD TEX:love:

Attachments

• Image(264).jpg
    Image(264).jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 54
  • img1132.jpg
    img1132.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Image(265).jpg
    Image(265).jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 53
  • dancing brave at redtex (grandfather dam).jpg
    dancing brave at redtex (grandfather dam).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 112

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
We used to have a sausage dog called 'Sausage'
Was meant to be called Sasha really, but it doesn't matter what you name it, everyone will just go 'sausage' every time they see it!

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
I thought I loved alsatians as I had been around them during my growing years. But my mate has a Boxer. And I have never met such a good tempered, handsome, "up for a playfight" dog in my life. :love:

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
iv got three doggies Milly, Molly and Mandy! Molly featured below lol, shes my favourite doggy, i love her loads (athough i was petrified of her wen she was a baby!) shes jus got poorly n she had to go n stay at the doggy hospital wen i was havin my party n my mum didnt tell me :cry: , was well upset. shes home now tho n lookin much beta but jus gota wait to see how the drugs help :confused: :( coz shes old (10/11 i think) so she cant hav the opp she needs

mol is mummy of the other two n there all the same breed... coincidently lol! flatcoated retrievers - for those of u who dont no, there like a golden retriever but black, can get them in brown too. well good dogs! :thumbsup:

mandy is now a proud mummy as of today (well yesterday now) last time i spoke to my mum shed had 13 lil babies!!!! woohoo - so cant wait to go see them at the weekend! ha ha my dad will be pleased at £600 a go!

Mandy April 06.jpg

lx