FAO Libpool / Man U / Man City

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
You know what? I don't have any interest in footy nomally BUT, I do however like it when City win as they are always considered the "underdogs" and I like it especially when they win against United coz they get the smug looks wiped from their faces! :thumbsup: :D

x

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
if you do your job correctly and properly first time you do it and you don't have to do it again then you are considered good at your job. if it takes you loads of attempts and you still can't do your task correctly then you are considered bad at your job. City did their job well, united did not
Now city had a 20 year old in goal who had played 3 games, a 19 year old centre half and a 19 year old central defender. On top of that half the team had only been in the country 3 weeks yet we still have not conceded a goal and beat the mighty champions yet we still get no credit.
As for the bloke that said something about united being manchesters second team, how can you be Manchesters second team when u don't even play in Manchester?

jcf

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
if you do your job correctly and properly first time you do it and you don't have to do it again then you are considered good at your job. if it takes you loads of attempts and you still can't do your task correctly then you are considered bad at your job. City did their job well, united did not
Now city had a 20 year old in goal who had played 3 games, a 19 year old centre half and a 19 year old central defender. On top of that half the team had only been in the country 3 weeks yet we still have not conceded a goal and beat the mighty champions yet we still get no credit.
As for the bloke that said something about united being manchesters second team, how can you be Manchesters second team when u don't even play in Manchester?

Ouch!! I'd best leave it or you might hit me with the one about the tallest floodlights and widest pitch ;)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
You know what? I don't have any interest in footy nomally BUT, I do however like it when City win as they are always considered the "underdogs" and I like it especially when they win against United coz they get the smug looks wiped from their faces! :thumbsup: :D

x

Sonz .. . you are alright. . .did you know that!

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
TBH I still cant believe that when i was a kid City had a manager called Jimmy Frizzell, so Im finding it hard to comprehend last weekends injustice:p

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
As a 'rag' (or 'Munich' as it was all day at the Council House yesterday, as ever, yawn), can I be the first to congratulate lidl ciddy on qualifying for Europe so early in the season.

According to this ever so clued up thread, United are now Manchester's 2nd team, were embarrased, and, oh yes, bitter.

:condom:

Its not a case of getting carried away - no one at city believes we have any chance of winning the league or we are suddenly better than united - its done tongue in cheek which rags can't seem to grasp and instead churn out the usual arrogance and sing the strange song about the "council house" - I'm sure all city fans would rather "own their own stadium" cos thats what united do isn't it?? - Oh no actually the shareholders sold their profit making club to American buisnessmen who couldn't afford to buy the club outright - so plunged the club into £700 million of debt..........hmmmm? lol :thumbsup:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Its not a case of getting carried away - no one at city believes we have any chance of winning the league or we are suddenly better than united - its done tongue in cheek which rags can't seem to grasp and instead churn out the usual arrogance and sing the strange song about the "council house" - I'm sure all city fans would rather "own their own stadium" cos thats what united do isn't it?? - Oh no actually the shareholders sold their profit making club to American buisnessmen who couldn't afford to buy the club outright - so plunged the club into £700 million of debt..........hmmmm? lol :thumbsup:

manchester city council own our ground and deputy dawwwwg from the deep south of texas owns the rags

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004

I watched the game so dont need to read somebody elses views ;)

At the end of the day thats football, if you dont take your chances your always liable to get beat 1-0 no matter how well you play :cry: ...

But havin said that, thats one of the reasons why I love it too :)

As a Man Utd season ticket holder, the only good thing to come out of it for me is that Iv put £200 on City to win the 'Handicap' league. :turn: