Does anyone ever win anything on scratchcards?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
nope sometimes when we go do the shopping we put lotto on and get a card easc, usually one of us wins a quid, then you have to remember to take it back sometime to swap for another that loses lol. but ooogh the 10 seconds of excitment is worth it :D

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
The only time I've ever seen anyone win anything decent was at a wedding anniversary meal, they give everyone a scratch card at the table and when we all did them the guy who's anniversary it was won £500 which was nice, it probably covered the cost of the 20 odd people who he had paid for the meals and venue :)

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
The only time I've ever seen anyone win anything decent was at a wedding anniversary meal, they give everyone a scratch card at the table and when we all did them the guy who's anniversary it was won £500 which was nice, it probably covered the cost of the 20 odd people who he had paid for the meals and venue :)

i hope it wasn't one of these Fake Joke Lottery Scratch Cards they have to rank as one of the cruelest pranks :naughty:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
won £750 on quiz call what used to be on itv about midnight only reason i entered was because i was leathered and saw the 10p a call offer, he couldnt wait to get me off the phone! :D

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Neil has won £50, he was so excited I thought he had won the jackpot haha!

The most I've ever won is around £25.

A few years ago a lad infront of me in the queue at my local shop scratched a card off and won £50 handed to the women to claim it and he had actually won £50,000! Jammy git! :gigolo: