The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
Tonksi said:
LOL@Hectik
old skool cyberkids=daleks...probably:crazy:

nah, chrimbo trees mate. its deffo the way forward.

i fink i mite call meself cyberdad and have done with it.

but reading me post again, i sound well, i sound like the way u lot go on abouit old skool!! lol lol LMAO!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icecream: :drevil: :condom: :eyes: :ghost: :ghost: :eyebrow:

OK, where Ive been

South Wales

Pulse Raves
Marthas
Kinetik

Up North

Quad
Legends
Pleasuredrome
Hacienda (once)
Shelleys
Bowlers (once)
Voodoo
Academy (now cream)
Cream
Harddock
Orbit
Pontins rave in Southport
Zig Zags (once, hee hee, name says it all!!)

Others
The Institute
Lots of illegal thingys

Oh bollox, cant remember anymore !!!

Sweet xx

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
pauly p said:
cheers

nice one

forgot about the metropolis of york (sweat box 1990 - hip hop, bleeps, house)

Pauly P

Shit man

I Forgot about that place fella, That was a top calander night

Did you use to goto Sugar shack at Barnams aswel m8

I used to do a hip-hop sesh their from time 2 time

Cheers for the mems buddy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Re: york

pauly p said:
raffles bar at barnhams. Excellent nights (DJ Mongoose - brother of mink (hey can you relate etc...)

love the early sheffield bleep choons n` king bee etc...

they were tops

Dj Mongoose, F**k, I ain't seen him in Donkeys man :O :O

Now thats one mad fecker, Raffles bar, thats the one ( it is now that shitty little VIP room in the Gallery ( :crazy: :crazy: )

Did you ever use to go to Silks in 91-92 pauly, for Hey-la-hu on a Wednesday night, In the later years of the H.L.H I use to Dj on Power FM, and use to do guest Dj spots with Dj Nick Camaro

Also did Joy @ the winning post ( fomaly known as the 0904 club, the night that is not the venue )

M Jaxx

he he m jaxx u know mongoose andy then m8 - fekk me - proper flash in past was only on about andy, think was andy lol other day n darren - dj easy d - mike - m zone - i knew these on fantasy fm in sheffied - also mental power - who now with formation recs - i done some of the leeds nites aswell - but l8a
back to basics n that n lol i even went to vague ha hahahahaha

Whats mongoose upto now

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

palais

palais - saw dave seaman play there twice (saturday nights) still got the small red flyer somewhere.

That was where I first heard TC1991 - berry & Katherine E - Then I feel good. Though my mate got robbed in the toilets on one night.

went to the hardcore night a couple of times on fridays which were good but a bit too ravey davey for me.

Yeah paul that would ave been jam factory nites - green from this board was resident at that nite - top top nites i missed most of these a bit early for me but had the tapes - im after the n y eve tape of dave seaman if ya can get it - with trevor knowles well known in sheffield shoutin on mic - i had this tape - think evolution was the pa - can ya get hold of any of the old palais tapes

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
hektik said:

what year. if it was between 97 and 99 i was probably there. sitting in a field takling codshite about how the universe was like really great man...

nowadays:

fabric, bugged out, samsara, passion, godskitchen pendragon, crasher still, slinky, sunny d, golden, hard house academy and genrally any nights where me mates are going to be, as they are generally the thing that makes a great night!!

Nah - it was before 97 I think - it was the one they were ghonna cancel cos the main Dreamscape promoted had died (something to do with drink driving after watching a boxing match were the rumours but dson't know if it was true or not) - anyway they went ahead with it & dedicated the night to him.

P.S. You forgot GT in your list of 'nowadays' clubs !!

BEN - don't let him go to GT again m8 - he's not worthy !! lol

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
Pixie said:

P.S. You forgot GT in your list of 'nowadays' clubs !!

i think u'll find i included it in a sneaky way:

oringinally posted by the wonderful person that is me

and genrally any nights where me mates are going to be, as they are generally the thing that makes a great night!!

so there pixie! :p

and GT is full of mates. well all except for u pixie, ur just a trouble maker!;) :D :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :luv:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
pauly p said:
the winning post in york - sunday nights. sometimes were good.

Cheeky Tw*t, :D :D :D that was my Sunday resident Dj ing spot after banging the tunes out on Power FM all day

No I know what you mean though, It looked more like a bingo hall than a feckin rave Lolol

But it was real spit and sawdust shit though, Do you remeber my Mc JayVee ( John Vickers ) big fat dude, who had a way with woman ( The wrong way usualy )

I also remember we had Nipper on 1 night ther, should of the feckers face when he saw the place :O :O

Mc Natz also did a night for us there once, but he was to pished on cheap creamy ale and could only manage to slur a lot of babbla out of his moy ( so no change there :D :D )

M Jaxx

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Regular ones for me were....

Manhattan's in Southport - believe it or not for anyone who knows the place in recent times, this use to be absolutely rockin
Wigan Pier
Maximes
Legends - without a doubt my favourite club in its day!
Renaissance (when it was in venue44)
Hacienda
Bowlers
Angels
Sequins

Went to a fair few others but not regularly

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
The Clubs that I used to go to were

The Venue - Blackpool
The Dance Factory - Preston