Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
toughie that Vics....
id like to think a leopard can change its spots like....but fom past experience....once a cheat.................:)

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Hmm... depends...
People can grow and develop & learn from their mistakes & change their ways.

But it's a lot about maturity.

I hesitate to say "once a middle-aged cheater always a cheater" but you get what i mean (i hope). There's a point at which you have to say a person's never gonna change. But equally people don't always repeat the mistakes of their youth.

I for one have never cheated-I couldn't live with the guilt...i'd deffs never do it now-i couldn't be happier with anyone else (lucky me)

I know plenty of people who have...all for diffs reasons. Some guys do not have it in them to let themselves be happy and content (searching for the wrong thing etc)...most people who cheat are unhappy in their relationship in one way or another I think...so their relationship would need some serious TLC and sudden openess (from both sides) to work properly.

I only know of one guy who used to be a cheat-and now isn't. But everyone else who I know has cheated, is deffinately in the mind-set to do it again.

I think it's rare for someone to stop being a cheat-they need some serious growing up and soul searching before they did...:|

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I don't know a single person that has been in a relationship that hasn't either cheated or been cheated on! I don't think monogomy is realistic for everyone.

Look at you lozzbox.... the idea of monogomy and lozzie in the SAME sentence whaaaaaaaa?!!!! hehee...MEGA.

Umm... yeah I think once a cheat on a partner you'll always have it in your mindset - (once you've pulled the plug what difference does it make how many etc - unless it was a genuine mistake and you're guilt stricken) but that can definitely change when you move onto a different partner, particularly as you grow up and are out for different things!

I've cheated on an ex.

But I won't be cheating on my future husband! (whoever that may be!!!) (unless he turns out to be a complete twat)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Bloody hell! Who do you hang around with!

I know lots of people who have stayed faithful to each other and a lot that have not!

Lol, normal people, that have had all sorts of relationships throughout their lives! Faithful and unfaithful... steady and rocky...

What perfect people do you hang around with?!!! Are you sure you know all their entire relationship historys to know that no-one has ever cheated on them or vice versa? Maybe they don't know themselves lol... happens.

Has anyone on here never cheated OR been cheated on in their entire life? (unless they've never been in a relationship). Lucky and in the minority if you haven't i'd say!

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
I've never cheated.
Like Lozzie said the guilt would do my head in, and there'd be no fun or pleasure in it.
I've been cheated on though... Ironically by a lass who was a serial cheater.
My sis was a serial cheater n'all... I don't think she got a kick out of cheating or anything though, with her it was more a case of lining up the next partner before ending things with the previous one. I've never done that either. Nor have I ever ended it with someone to go with someone else. It's just not the way I'm wired up. I tend to commit to stuff :)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Lol, normal people, that have had all sorts of relationships throughout their lives! Faithful and unfaithful... steady and rocky...

What perfect people do you hang around with?!!! Are you sure you know all their entire relationship historys to know that no-one has ever cheated on them or vice versa? Maybe they don't know themselves lol... happens.

Has anyone on here never cheated OR been cheated on in their entire life? (unless they've never been in a relationship). Lucky and in the minority if you haven't i'd say!

Please don't take offence. It was the fact you said you knew nobody who has been in a relationship where they have not been cheated on. That just shocked me.

However, I may have mis-read what you meant?? Did you mean you don't know couples that have been and are faithful to each other or did you mean have cheated/been cheated on at any time of their life?

Personally, I have not cheated on anyone. That's not to say it could not happen, but I hope not.

My mum and dad have never cheated on been cheated on.

Sorry if i did not understand your post properly.:thumbsup:

did you mean have cheated/been cheated on at any time of their life?

thats what she meant-as in everyone at some point has been cheated on, or the cheatee...which i would tend to agree with. Ive been cheated on (horribly loads of times with a dick head of an ex...i cannot begin to tell you how lucky i am to have escaped his clutches the mental fker-he apparently has been in prison since we split alls those years ago-for stabbing someone!)

nice :cops:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Please don't take offence. It was the fact you said you knew nobody who has been in a relationship where they have not been cheated on. That just shocked me.

However, I may have mis-read what you meant?? Did you mean you don't know couples that have been and are faithful to each other or did you mean have cheated/been cheated on at any time of their life?

Personally, I have not cheated on anyone. That's not to say it could not happen, but I hope not.

My mum and dad have never cheated on been cheated on.

Sorry if i did not understand your post properly.:thumbsup:

You misread :)

Thats nice about your mum and dad - heartwarming, have they been together forever?

You have to wonder - when cheating is SO common, if people have missed the point! Monogomy amongst humans is maybe just not all that natural! Or it maybe for some, but certainly not all. Thats a glaringly obvious fact in my eyes.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I've never cheated.
Like Lozzie said the guilt would do my head in, and there'd be no fun or pleasure in it.
I've been cheated on though... Ironically by a lass who was a serial cheater.
My sis was a serial cheater n'all... I don't think she got a kick out of cheating or anything though, with her it was more a case of lining up the next partner before ending things with the previous one. I've never done that either. Nor have I ever ended it with someone to go with someone else. It's just not the way I'm wired up. I tend to commit to stuff :)

Ahhh, its really nice to know that some men actually feel that way. I've only ever met one that I was sure would never cheat..

but then - you see people, friends and aquaintences blinded by love like that all the time - so sure their partner would never stray - but often you have the unfortunate displeasure of knowing otherwise... and god help you if you try to tell them! Sometimes I actually think its better to let people believe what they'd rather believe...

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I've never cheated on a boyfriend, its not how I roll , lol :)

To me, its a no-brainer: If you wanna sleep around dont have partner, and if you have a partner, dont sleep around! Simples.
meerkat1.jpg

Hell, I dont even sleep around when I'm single, so I aint gonna do it when i'm not! :p

I'm a trustworthy soul in that department :)

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Soz if it's an unwelcome twist on the topic, but what do we think about cheating types being suspicious of their partners?

In other words, if you cheat yourself, are you more likely to think your partner is cheating too?

I ask because the lass who cheated on me was always accusing me & constantly paranoid that i was cheating on her...

Perhaps accusing me (even tho wrongly) made her feel less bad about doing the dirty hersen, or something?

Thoughts?

Soz if it's an unwelcome twist on the topic, but what do we think about cheating types being suspicious of their partners?

In other words, if you cheat yourself, are you more likely to think your partner is cheating too?

I ask because the lass who cheated on me was always accusing me & constantly paranoid that i was cheating on her...

Perhaps accusing me (even tho wrongly) made her feel less bad about doing the dirty hersen, or something?

Thoughts?

My ex was the same-and i think it's for all the above-not just one thing. He was paranoid-didn't have it in him to believe that something could go right and his girlfriend be faithfull "oh well-might aswell go and do it myself" kinda buzz. also yeah-to take the heat off him, and what must have been at least 5 times (different people-who knows how many times with each of them) he cheated on me...he constantly used to accuse me. Even when I was sat with peoples girlfriends-he'd try to argue that i'd slept with their boyfriend. absolutely stupidly ridiculess!!!

I think in your heart of hearts-u always know when someone has cheated...it's different from being paranoid. It's more their reaction to you (like occusing you when it's obvious you haven't/being mean to you for no reason/and various other little things)...

If someone is a chronic cheater (not someone who did it once by accident/for some massive reason/who would sort it out with you) get out of there i say...

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
ive cheated a good few times,i find it very hard to ignore a beatiful fine bodied lady,especially when their offering it on a plate,doesnt mean i want to be with em just want sex at that particular moment in time and so do they,ill get up in morning and never see them again,no need to stay,its a cunts trick but it has its advantages
,ive been married for 12 yrs and would die for my wife but sometimess i just need a diff women to bone,ya can get bored of the same pussy,nice 2 have a change,a lot of men and women fantasise about boning some1 else,even when their actually in the process of making love with their partners but just dont go through with it.saying that its been well over a yr since i did n e cheating so maybe im a changed man,who knows,
we went amserdam 3 yrs ago and ive never had as much sex as i did there in thgat week,the women r fine,and will do n e thing for ya,well recomended:)

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
People who cheat are no better than rapists and kiddie fiddlers imo. If ya no longer want to be with some1, have the balls to tell them and finish it. If your looking at other ppl in a sexual way with intent given the chance you should take this as a clear sign that you should be very single.

There should be a proper law against such action, as there is no law a good few kicks between the legs should be fair enough for starters. :thumbsup:

People who cheat are week and selfish, avoid anyone with a history of cheating like the plague.