Cheating....hmmm

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
It is just horrible! Its like a mixture of anger, sadness, regret, fear, and more than anything wanting some answers which I cannot get. I really feel at the moment like I want to screw him over. He doesn't deserve anyone, and I want to make sure that none of these women take him back. If they have any sense I'm sure they won't....but he needs to realise this is more than unacceptable. If any of them stay with him then it will just re-affirm his behaviour and he will carry on as normal doing the same things over and over again. I've no doubt it will take him like a week to get over this....and he'll be back on the prowl.

His brother called me last night. He had no idea about any of us. His exact words were, 'wow, this is some Tiger Woods bullsh*t'.

Try been together for 14 years Amy, married and in love and then have it happen. It's awful mate. Feel for you.

I'm 6 months down the line and looking forward to the future . . .you will too.

You are much younger than I and you have plenty of time to find a decent guy.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
And how would you know your nothing like me ??

Because I disagree 100% with pretty much everything you've said on this thread, and, frankly, I find a lot of it pretty offensive.

For example "men are led by there dicks allways have been and no doubt always will be". I think that's total shite. And I also think it's ridiculous to tar everyone with the same brush with statements like that.

And "Another thing would have to be womens ideas of men I.e the ones that go out with jack the lad then wonder why he shags your best mate it was inevitable". I don't think a woman is ever to blame for a man cheating on her.

And "were not all twats just most of us." Speak for yourself mate, I happen to disagree.

You may have a 20 year relationship whereas my last proper one was only (almost) 10, so obviously in your eyes I know nowt. From your posts it's clear I'm nothing like you in terms of how I view men, women and relationships in general though.

Anyway... this is Amy's thread... Whatever you choose to do about this scumbag I hope he gets what's coming to him :thumbsup:

erm...maybe he's gay? I know that sounds weird...but a lot of guys before they come out are serial womanisers, it's like they can't find be satisfied with what they've found and keep searching (because really, he's only going to find it in a man?)

maybe im waaaaaaaay off the mark, but stranger things have happened.

Hope ur alright amy, i really feel for you xxx

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
erm...maybe he's gay? I know that sounds weird...but a lot of guys before they come out are serial womanisers

Hes Jamaican so I doubt he's a batty bwoy they all hate them lol......but yeah I have heard that a few times myself.

Well, I feel a lot better only three days on. I got a 'sorry for hurting you' message last night......sorry he got caught more like the bastard.