Bakers bun in the oven!! ;D

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Aww congratulations Nic and Chris thats wonderful news :baby:

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and your bundle of joy will be here before you know it.

Are you bothered about what sex it is or do you have a preference to a boy seeing as though you have a girl already ?

x

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
cheerz for the replies peeps :D

Nic & I are seriously over the moon about the little babsy on their way, it'll be like xmas all over again, but even better :) the hardest bit right now is selecting names, weve got a few for a girl, but lads names, not really come up with one yet. :confused:

lol stylee :thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool

Nic & I are seriously over the moon about the little babsy on their way, it'll be like xmas all over again, but even better :) the hardest bit right now is selecting names, weve got a few for a girl, but lads names, not really come up with one yet. :confused:

Robbie, robert or roberta ;) :thumbsup:

Versitile names there hehe, all the best tho :)

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
:wave:

I thought id share mine and chris's (Biskit) good news with you all....

Chris and i are going to be a MUMMY & DADDY again, :dummy: :love: We are both over the moon this is the best thing that could ever happen. :luv:

Im 6 weeks and ill be due on the 4th may. :)

I cant wait!!!! :love: :cool:

congrats you 2, you'll have to sell all ya tunes now chris :p

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish

ooo im really nosy....you should post the options up and we will have a vote :D Congrats again Mr!