Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Fuck off thats my CD you robbing bastard warren :cops:

HAHA well done mate, now i wish i hadn't helped you to sort ya recording thing out :p

Not really bud, well done, if i can i will try and make it but you know how it is for me being from down here with no transport etc :cry:

We will see :D

See Dannys post Buzz!

FAO: any OSA Londoners - will drive up to Manc in the mini-bus, so if anyone's in need of a lift you can hop in with me nay worries

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Top top line-up with the likes of welly, tall paul, ste h & the buttmeister general:cool: :D :thumbsup:

Should be a belter..... cannay wait!phones: Off to pick out some beasties in preparation right about now me thinks:eyebrow:

Hopefully see a few new faces there as well:)

FAO: any OSA Londoners - will drive up to Manc in the mini-bus, so if anyone's in need of a lift you can hop in with me nay worries:thumbsup:

See yas then:D :wave:

Danny

Hey Danny nice one mate, if you dont mind can i jump in wiv ya bud?

ive pm'd you with my msn as your only a few stops on the train and it would be silly not to meet up for some summer beers dont ya reckon m8 :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
big 'Nice one bruvvvvva laaa!" to Warren for winning :king: chuffed for ya darl :thumbsup: :cool: :alcohol:

Looking forward to hearing your winners set so you better bloody well make it good :p :moonie: ;) :D

looking forward to hearing everyones! :cool:

Attachments

• Misc-Go_you.gif
    Misc-Go_you.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 194

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Looks like a good times to be had on this one! Dunno if I'll be able to make it yet as I'm in Blackpool again at some opoint that month so will have to check. Bit, if I can round up some peeps, I'll be there like round not square.:moonie:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
gonna really really really try and get out for this one.. usually somethin crops up to make me stay in but i'm gonna say no no no i'm playing out

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Im certainly planning on coming up for this one ;)

im gonna try and tie it in with a work visit to manchester airport ;)