'07/28' - Featured Event: The OSA Summer Sizzler - Manchester

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
It was against my will... I'm still in therapy...

I keep having re-occuring nightmare of you bearing down on me muttering..."You'll like this... not a lot.... but you'll like it..."

LMAO.

By the way readers, it was already like a ripped windsock.

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Get down early..... because i plan to to take a few of your heads clean off:thumbsup: Got some reeeeet little beasties lined up:king:

cannaaaay wait for this one now:thumbsup:

Are you driving up Dan? If so, on the Fri or the Sat?

Thanks Shabba, need to get back to Wazza I think....

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Get down early..... because i plan to to take a few of your heads clean off:thumbsup: Got some reeeeet little beasties lined up:king:

cannaaaay wait for this one now:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Agreed - get down early doors people. Its the "Summer Sizzler" so I've been digging out some "Sizzling Summer" tunes.

Balearic/Legends classics with the usual proto, 80's and early early chicago house :roll: :roll: :roll: .

The big question though.....is Woody going to be bringing his snorkel???? :cops:

Mart
:rolleyes:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Okies the summer knees up has nearly arrived, for those of you who want the chance of a set at the next doo then pls bring a cd down with you, leave it unmarked with no name on etc and stick it in the box that will be at the bit where ya pay! Mr Ben won the last doo's cd compo set congrats to you :thumbsup:

Set times for the doo are as follows:

9-10 - Butty & Mister_DJ (b2b)
10-11 - Danny R
11-12 - Mr Ben
12-1 - Ste Huxley
1-2 - Welly
2-3 - Tall Paul

For those of yas that are gold members please make sure you have RSVP'd to this post, your forum name will be on the door when you arrive (not actually on the door, i mean written down!).

We will be getting a bit more sound in courtesy of mr Soda Jules :thumbsup: and im taking my pioneer mixer down for the benefit of mr twinkle fingers himself mr DJ Welly phones:. He is on orders to rip it up to f@ck and if there is one set you neeeeeeeeeeeed (football sticker stylee) to hear this year its gonna b this one im tellin yoh :mexican:

See ya's at the ball :band: