'05/23' - In My House @ Joshua Brooks - Bank Holiday Special

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Now then, Joshua Brooks eh??? A far superior venue to Scubar by miles...perfect for an oldskool night-big, but not too big. perfect. I think the night will have an even better vibe there tbh...

because of this new club, and of course the quality dj biznezz going down...Im bringing some friends from Leeds to impress them lol...

Looking foreward to seeing everyone tbh...gonna be a gooden xxx

Last edited:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Now then, Joshua Brooks eh??? A far superior venue to Scubar by miles...perfect for an oldskool night-big, but not too big. perfect. I think the night will have an even better vibe there tbh...

because of this new club, and of course the quality dj biznezz going down...Im bringing some friends for Leeds to impress them lol...

Looking foreward to seeing everyone tbh...gonna be a gooden xxx

Nice one Lozzie. Look forward to seeing you all!

Anyone who has not yet commited to coming.. . . .get your names down.:thumbsup:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
me and cartrouche are deffo coming to this, we will be coming early and smuggling someone in up my jumper;)
cant wait to see you again its been tooooo long:D

Be great to see you!

Come on everyone else, get your ass to this. Looking at Facebook, it looks like it is going be busy and plenty of new faces looking at the list.

Bring it on!phones: :cool: :fekked: :thumbsup:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
NOT LONG NOW :D:D

Really impressed with the response we have had for this one , 143 confirmed on face book plus you lot on here amongst others makes for hopefully a near on full club :cool:

Ive been digging really deep last few days and have pulled out some right beasties imo that have not been played before at IMH

Thanks to everyone for the support and see you all on Saturday for what promises to be a right good knees up :king:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Your wish may well have been granted Danny.. Weather forecast is ace as fark for saturday:cool:

Anymore up for it? Cannae wait :D:king: phones:

Think im goin to manc in the day to buy some "Ravin Jeans" lol;) If there is a meet up, i might pop my head in to say a quick hello:D

Hope to meet a few new peeps tommorow, Hopefully me and aj will be gettin into the club early doors, as we dont wanna miss a single beat!!!!

Really looking forward to this, see you all tommorrow, hopefully in my new ravin jeans lol:condom:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Think im goin to manc in the day to buy some "Ravin Jeans" lol;) If there is a meet up, i might pop my head in to say a quick hello:D

Hope to meet a few new peeps tommorow, Hopefully me and aj will be gettin into the club early doors, as we dont wanna miss a single beat!!!!

Really looking forward to this, see you all tommorrow, hopefully in my new ravin jeans lol:condom:

yeah we're all still going to be around:thumbsup: 2pm meet on Picadilly Gardens grass - then get whalloped!:D

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Cant Wait For This, Woke Up Early In A Giddy Mood Already !!!!!!!!!

excited.jpg

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Cant Wait For This, Woke Up Early In A Giddy Mood Already !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 28869

COOOOOOOMEEEEE OOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!! :jumpin:

That picture looks like an egg, but it really should be a kipper for the phrase 'Giddy as a kipper' ;) :rofl: which, granted, I've used on here before and not everyone seems to know (Pfft!!!) :confused: but anyway, they've heard of it now i've used it haven't they ;) so there :p :D

everyone got their zimmers polished and fired up for later then? :D
I've not been awake long :S but woke up looking forward to tonights shenanigans RARR! :alcohol:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Hope you all have an ace night, wish that we were coming but already got plans. We will defo be at the next xxxx:D