'05/23' - In My House @ Joshua Brooks - Bank Holiday Special

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I love joshua brooks as a venue so i'm really looking forward to our next event there, hope to see plenty of you down! :D

Yes it's a great venue and much bigger.

Come on, lets shout this one from the roof tops!

A full club would be fantastic for all.

Put the word on the street!

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
mini bus to imh

gonna get onto minibus hire....will post a thread in the chillout, see how many ppl wanna get on it :)....ill see if we can pay on the night etc....

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
right i just wana say a few things and its only fair i do it on this thread than hijack another thread!!

i made a comment on another thread about all oldskool nights at the mo all blending into 1 and nothing making any night unique.......but this was a comment about nights in general and didnt single a night out or name names!

IMH has stood the test of time and is going from strength to strength even after 2 years. yes scubar has gone belly up but this can only mean bigger and better things for the IMH crew......new venue and may i say josh brooks is a fookin wicked venue, newer crowd not that there was anything wrong with the regular crowd but new faces spread the IMH to newer faces etc. i know a lot of hard work goes into putting on a jolly good night like this, dont worry it never goes unappreciated ;) sometimes just about breaking even, probs never get paid and they always manage to bring a good dj out of the wings to throw a whole new spin on things......like nexy, radish, plutes, barry j and danny to name but a few and each has their own individual twist!

i have been to all the imh nights and i can say no 2 nights have been the same and all sets have been very very diffo from the previous imh.....ffs it cant be that shit if its still going after this long ;)

right.....am i out of the doghouse now???:love:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
COME ON YA BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as Bernie would say lol:D

Get yourselves down to the best night out in Manchester this bank holiday weekend! If you are a member of this site and know yer stuff, you know you cant do better than these guys for music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave up on goin out a long time ago til i got blagged into attending this night last year and have never looked back since. Dont think I could miss another one to be honest as the music and people you meet reminds me of when you used to go out in the first place. A love of music and its such a friendly vibe its addictive:p

Every time I go I meet new peeps off here who are some of the best bunch of people you are likely to meet. It really does feel like a family gathering even though you are meeting some guys for the first time:king:

That is part of the experience along side the excellent music which makes this night one of the best ive been to in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!

This event only takes place a few times a year and I can honestly say that as members of this site you must make an effort to attend one as you will NOT be dissapointed:D

I had not even met the residents Neil,Tracey and Woody when I went to the first one but consider them now as close friends right from the first night as they are just so welcoming:king:

Dont just take my word for it, every new person who goes gets hooked the same as me and Bernie did. Just ask Brock Landers after he experienced the last one:thumbsup:

Some of the amazing people I have met include Radish,Jack G,Bongfiend,Bren,Easty,Shooms,Pauly P,Superdan and Vee,Nics,Hawk just to name a few.

Hope to see ya there

15 days and counting................:p

Last edited:

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
COME ON YA BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as Bernie would say lol:D

Get yourselves down to the best night out in Manchester this bank holiday weekend! If you are a member of this site and know yer stuff, you know you cant do better than these guys for music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave up on goin out a long time ago til i got blagged into attending this night last year and have never looked back since. Dont think I could miss another one to be honest as the music and people you meet reminds me of when you used to go out in the first place. A love of music and its such a friendly vibe its addictive:p

Every time I go I meet new peeps off here who are some of the best bunch of people you are likely to meet. It really does feel like a family gathering even though you are meeting some guys for the first time:king:

That is part of the experience along side the excellent music which makes this night one of the best ive been to in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!

This event only takes place a few times a year and I can honestly say that as members of this site you must make an effort to attend one as you will NOT be dissapointed:D

I had not even met the residents Neil,Tracey and Woody when I went to the first one but consider them now as close friends right from the first night as they are just so welcoming:king:

Dont just take my word for it, every new person who goes gets hooked the same as me and Bernie did. Just ask Brock Landers after he experienced the last one:thumbsup:

Some of the amazing people I have met include Radish,Jack G,Bongfiend,Bren,Easty,Shooms,Pauly P,Superdan and Vee,Nics,Hawk just to name a few.

Hope to see ya there

15 days and counting................:p

fook me chris thats an oscar winning speech, im going cry now >< , hope to still be going if shazzoh cant sort a coach.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
This is a top night, run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
It's a night run by mates for their mates.
It's a night run by party people for party people.

Dj's play for free, not thousands.
There are smiles, not scowls.
In My House, not in your house.

Get your names down, make the effort, this night is for you!

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Anymore for anymore :D

some great comments there nice one :king:

nearly 90 on the fb list be nice to get over 100 at this one

lets make it happen people

:wave:

woody

Anymore for anymore :D

some great comments there nice one :king:

nearly 90 on the fb list be nice to get over 100 at this one

lets make it happen people

:wave:

Indeedy:D Some ace comments, so thank you(s) for that:thumbsup:

great venue:cool: - really lookin' forward to playing this one:thumbsup: and seeing some familiar faces:D

hope everyone can make it down:thumbsup:

Orr Jearrr Daniel Son.. Orr Jear :head:

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
:( really really sad
wont be in a attendence folks...but with good news also..got the go ahead for my i.v.f and will need to be major behavin....:)
hope you all have a top time and will see you soon, deffo :love:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
:( really really sad
wont be in a attendence folks...but with good news also..got the go ahead for my i.v.f and will need to be major behavin....:)
hope you all have a top time and will see you soon, deffo :love:

oh ffs....ya mean theres gonna be another lil shazza running the show.......i can just about cope with you let alone a mini shazza ;)

only kidding hun, i know how much you want this and its a chance of a lifetime so you better get behaving madam!!

gutted you wont be there sis but needs must eh:dummy: