Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
come on tell us all about it!??

i met mine when i was about 14 on holiday at a caravan park which was only an hour from where i lived but a holiday still!
we then courted as it was called and as we didnt live near each other spent hours upon hours on the phone and writing letters to each other! i remember him making me some red hearts out of clay or something! lol we used to stay at each others houses for the weekends (parents in tow! lol) and were loved up for quite some time, then i think he was a rat and we broke up, oh god i was the brokenhearted and about 16 i think
well you wouldnt belive it! he has tracked me down! and phoned me last night! lol i nearly died! his voice sounded just the same! we had a rite laugh on the phone and my god he remembers so much lol ive got no memory at all, the raving days sorted that one out!!

anyhows please share:wave: tell us about ya first love, what happened, what you remember, and do you know what happened to them??

My 1st love tracked me down via friends reunited a few weeks ago... it was a real surprise to get an email out of the blue from her... we've chatted via email a few times then I plucked up the courage to phone her :)

It was amazing, her voice sounded exactly the same & all the memories our our teenage romance came flooding back, she was still as witty, intelligent & sexy as she was back then :D We chatted for hours, the conversation never ran dry, it was really sparking between us... :D

She suggested we meet up to for a drink & see what happened... I was a bit bashful as I told her that I'd changed physically since I saw her last.... & I no longer had the full head of hair I had when she saw me last.... "That's no problem - I find bald men sexy" she assured me...

Then I told her I'd put on a fair bit of weight as well :$ "I love cuddly men" she said.... then added "To be honest I've put on a couple of pounds since you saw me last..."

So I told her to fuck off :thumbsup:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
ooh shoooooooooooms you make me laugh!!!
he phoned me right out the blue!! i nearly died
his voice did sound exactly the same! mental
omg and he wants to meet up now!! oh shite wot shud i do?? lol lol

come shoooms tell us the real story bet yrs is a cracker!:wave::love:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Aww :D :love:

Mine was this gothy rock chick sorta lass a couple of years up from me at school. I was 13 & she was 15 at the time. I'd seen her about round school and that but paths never really crossed until we ended up on the same camping trip in France in the summer. It was brilliant. A few of us ended up basically nicking off every day & spending all our time knocking about with this group of Dutch who were at the same campsite on holiday. They'd driven down in a veedub bus and a load of us would pile in there & head off for jolly days out while the lot from school were looking at churches & doing essays and shit. Got in proper trouble for it when we got home like but well worth it.

Real rite of passage holiday it was... Learning to roll bifters and smoke and drink properly... first tentative fumblage with the opposite sex... happy days
:D

We did go out a few times when we got back but it was doomed to failure I suppose with her being older. Cos I'm tall people who didn't know us wouldn't be arsed, but I'm sure she got loads of shit off her mates for knocking about with someone my age. I'll admit I was totally besotted and couldn't believe my luck to be honest... a real woman with a proper bod & everything :D

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Awwww what a moment... that he called you out of the blue....

Mine was a right rollercoaster whirlwind of love-hate-jealousy-passion-madness...but it was amazing lol...it taught me alot of the wrong lessons as well as the right ones...and was the reason I went down certain not-so-clever-paths.....but such is life....we are amazing friends now...and I still love him to pieces, he is doing ridiculously, amazingly well for himself, like I always knew he would, and i'm so proud :), and I know he is of me...its like a mental high five every time we see each other :king:

I was 14, he was 17, and after 3 months of wooing and being dragged out on dates I was persuaded to go out with him lol. We'd driven each other insane by the time we broke up after 2 1/2 years...it was all too serious too young really...and got tangled up with cheating and lies and unfair imature restrictons put upon each other. Angry times lol. I went straight into another long term relationship...an he hasn't had one since lol. Enough to put any man off women for life lol. We laughlike mad about it all now though :D :luv:

Not sure I could ever fall out with an ex...nomatter what went on (almost!)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Aww :D :love:

Mine was this gothy rock chick sorta lass a couple of years up from me at school. I was 13 & she was 15 at the time. I'd seen her about round school and that but paths never really crossed until we ended up on the same camping trip in France in the summer. It was brilliant. A few of us ended up basically nicking off every day & spending all our time knocking about with this group of Dutch who were at the same campsite on holiday. They'd driven down in a veedub bus and a load of us would pile in there & head off for jolly days out while the lot from school were looking at churches & doing essays and shit. Got in proper trouble for it when we got home like but well worth it.

Real rite of passage holiday it was... Learning to roll bifters and smoke and drink properly... first tentative fumblage with the opposite sex... happy days
:D

We did go out a few times when we got back but it was doomed to failure I suppose with her being older. Cos I'm tall people who didn't know us wouldn't be arsed, but I'm sure she got loads of shit off her mates for knocking about with someone my age. I'll admit I was totally besotted and couldn't believe my luck to be honest... a real woman with a proper bod & everything :D

Haha! Sounds awesome :D

Can everyone remember their first kiss?

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
First kiss was with a lass on my street aged about 12 in some shelter we'd made in her garden although she denied it at the school the next day - :eek: First date was on my final year school ski-ing trip February 1990, copped off with a 19 year old 'teaching assistant' who was in-tow. It was more her than me! Arranged to meet up when we got back to blighty and she came round and picked me up in her car.. I dressed up like a right kipper with a shirt and tie and everything - think it was my old dears doing.. had a nice night at a local pub before a 'fumble' in the carpark afterwards..:thumbsup: Saw her a couple of times after that before it petered out. Everytime i smell new Fiat Punto upholstery it all floods back.. Happy days :D

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Not sure I've ever been in love, so I don't know. In fact the more I think about, the more I realise I know bugger all about it!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
First kiss and a bit of a grope, was while I was still at primary school. The girl was about 4-5 years older than me, and I now believe she's a lesbian. :| I suppose after me it wasn't going to get any better man-wise.:eek:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
anyhows please share:wave: tell us about ya first love, what happened, what you remember, and do you know what happened to them??
My first love was when I was 13 and he was really sweet. We used to snog in the school corridor at lunch time and hang out smoking weed in his bivvy (had a massive house with fields and it was a kind of den thingy made from wooden pallets and tarpaulin with a sofa etc inside, pretty good actually) and just generally spend time with each other. :) I ended up dumping him coz I couldn't be arsed with how silly he got at times. Normally when pissed or stoned! Lol. He's the reason why I met my best mate :love: (Lora is his sister) and he's a lovely lad (turned out well :))and we get along still etc. so the best I could have hoped for tbh! :thumbsup:
Can everyone remember their first kiss?
Yeah, I remember my first proper kiss. All I'm sayin is I was primary school :| :$ and everyone held their coats up to hide us! Lol. :rofl:

x

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
my 1st love was when i was about 10, and she was gorgeous:love: she used to wear skin tight denim shorts, :hubba: but she was quite a bit older than me. so i only ever kissed her when my mum wasn't looking, and always kept it a secret from her older brothers :eek: the thing is she never seemed that interested in me :( but never complained when i kissed and touched her, even when i placed a smacker where the sun doesn't shine :eyebrow: (i could always feel a sense of electricity when i kissed her) :hubba: i saw her rugular on a saturday night but all of a sudden she seemed to just vanish:cry: and have never seen her since :confused: she was called daisy duke ;)

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
I was a late starter,i was 18,due to the size of me being 6"6 none of the girls wanted to know me except 1 who im married to,i was avin a burn with a crew i was in,it was the 80s and breakdance was in and we was battlin each other ,she dusted my arse good and proper lol and we hit it off,tings avnt been rosey but were still together and very happy after 18 yrs,she is my one and only true love i eva had,dont think i could love some1 else :)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
My first love, as in actually falling in love was when i was a teenager. I first saw him at some Runshaw College thang at Wigan Pier. I just walked past and he was half stood with his freinds and half chatting to a girl. I just felt it, i know its purley a physical thing but everything he was, in that combination was exactly what i find attractive in a male. His hair colour, his shape of face, teeth, height- everything. I could faintly hear his voice and i even loved the way he spoke. I went off to try and ask friends what to do- but he had gone when i came back. A few weeks later i spotted him again in this dead dodgy place in Preston, and he was chatting to a girl i knew (ish). I just felt paralysed with fear and excitment. I really do believe i was already in love at this stage.

I found out where he worked and sent flowers, just with a note saying that perhaps i had fallen in love with him by accident. It was before the days of the internet and mobiles and there was no way i was giving him my parents home number incase he sussed my family were eejits and ran for the hills. The first time i called him at work i thought i was going to wet myself i was so scared. He wanted to meet me and so it was- 8PM outside Woolies (God i wish i had picked somewhere more upmarket), it was a Wednesday, and it was the 27th Jan so it was freezing. I was wearing some stupid lycra thing without a coat and my teeth were chattering like mad. Jeez we did some kissing those first few weeks. That crazy type of kissing that lasts for hours and hours where you can't get enough of each other. We used to kiss so much that i couldn't actually walk once i had gone so dizzy. I 'll have to cut this short lol as Fred has had a great big wee and needs his babygrow changing.

We went out for 10 months, then he chucked me- claiming he thought i had cheated. At the time i really did think he thought this, but looking back he just wanted an excuse i think. He cried at the time, saying he was just to young to be in a hot and heavy and that he wished he was older, plus i think he was getting a bit of stick from him folks- who were quite well off and had big plans for him. I am ashamed of all the begging i did over the following weeks, but hey, my heart was totally broken and i was desperate. I actually cried for months, then after the raw pain had gone and i slid into that terrible numb type of pain he actually phoned me out of the blue and we went out a few times, it was obvious it was just a sex thing on his part so as hard as it was i stopped it. A year later he tried to initiate contact again but i couldn't ever risk feeling like that again so i avoided him.

For years and years i compared every male i met to him, and none came close. I only stopped thinking about him when i met Jonno, but still even now there is the odd time he crosses my mind. I guess when you truley fall in love you don't ever really fully recover.

Last edited: