You know ya gettin old when....part 2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I remember Wazza did a ''you know your getting old when' thread but I can't find it...so here is part 2:D

You know you're getting old when....
You HAVE to wear a coat when you go to town and shake your head dissapprovingly at the youngsters in bits of lycra:D
You enjoy a bottle of red, good company and a bit of X Factor on a Saturday night and don't care if your not at EVERY night out:D
You go the Lakes and wear your dads fleece coz its warm..not coz it looks good(think that one is just me lol):love:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
you shake your head disapprovingly when people drive past your house blasting out the latest donk tunes

you pick up your latest vinyl purchase from the royal mail depot on the way to work cos they couldn't post it through your letterbox the previous day. you get to work and someone says "what the fuck is that?"

etc. i'm sure i'll think of some more later lol

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
When you occasionally switch over to Radio 2 to listen to proper music that you grew up with, because Radio 1's playing shite tune after shite tune:p

Haha made me giggle :D

You know your old when ya find yourself spitting on tissues and wiping peoples face:ba2:

HAHAHAHA...and eeeew, i remember my mother inflicting this on me...ive not had the pleasure of inflicitng this on anyone else so far. Im sure I will when im a parent-but for the time im all "eeew, cleaning my face with saliva!!!" hahahahaha

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
You put your pj's on the minute you get home..
Tut at teens on street corners...
Tut at 13 year olds smoking..
Start wearing tights under your jeans when its cold :$ lol