Woz' up, OSA Nation

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Progressivey

Jan 4, 2021
Hell-to-the-o, everyone in the Old Skool department. I have no reasonable explanation why I'm registering myself this later....should have done it decades ago... Yet here I am in the mood of time tripping.

Massive classic/progressive house junkie since the glory old days of pure music, love me anything from jazz, to hard rock to ambient, across dub techno, trance to the land of indie and whatnot. Quality comes first as usual, trash goes where it belongs = the bonfire. Hopefully I dig some of those mixes I haven't heard for more than 20 decades. Above & beyond. You never know!

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hell-to-the-o, everyone in the Old Skool department. I have no reasonable explanation why I'm registering myself this later....should have done it decades ago... Yet here I am in the mood of time tripping.

Massive classic/progressive house junkie since the glory old days of pure music, love me anything from jazz, to hard rock to ambient, across dub techno, trance to the land of indie and whatnot. Quality comes first as usual, trash goes where it belongs = the bonfire. Hopefully I dig some of those mixes I haven't heard for more than 20 decades. Above & beyond. You never know!
Welcome to forum Progressivey, great to see a new member who takes the time to do a intro (y)

Reactions: Progressivey