Worst Christmas Prezzie Ever!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Peeps, xmas is nearly here (and i love it!). What is the worst christmas present you have ever got? You must all have a penguin design jumper or a grow your own loofer kit type prezzie you can tell us about?

I think my worst was in 1992, when my posh cousin in Glouster (the only posh person i know) bought me a gift set of red braces and red bow tie. I was 22 yrs old, worked as a windscreen fitter and lived in shorts and tracksuits. When the fuck did they think i would wear them!?!?!?!?!

I am sure you all have eqaully bad prezzies you want to share with us all?

Last edited:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Worst hmm

There have been a few I remember 1982, age 8-9 getting a Guinney pig off my auntie it came with its own name aswell HAMISH.

One of the weirdest things seen under a Christmas tree :fekked: :fekked:

I don't know where or why but it came with its own hutch but living in a masonette I had to keep it in my bedroom and after a week of it peeing in the hutch it fooking stank lol.

Hamish didnt stay till the next Christmas and was passed back to my Auntie whos too sons at the tender age of 5 and 6 decided it would be a good idea to see if they could flush Hamish down the toilet lets just say poor Hamish never made it too next christmas.

One of the weirdest yet memorable worst Christmas presents.:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 6141

an aunty always bought me liverpool stuff for christmas despite me being a city fan all my life :spin:

This was a particularly bad year, the parents thought it would be good for me to dress up as a Womble, not the best idea when you live in a coal mining town with people who still reject the Teletubbies on account of them promoting religious intolerance :fekked: :fekked:

so theres me with my Womble suit on Xmass day, night falls and the fecking zip breaks as am trying to take it off, my dad half pissed by this time tells me am gona have to sleep with the suit on coz my mum was half cut :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i will always remember when i was a Womble :$ :$

Attachments

• wombles1-300x225.jpg
    wombles1-300x225.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 75

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Mine has to be hai karate after shave and shower stuff.Also the kids got me a pack of crayons and colouring book,lol...its the thought that counts.:D

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Mine has to be hai karate after shave and shower stuff.Also the kids got me a pack of crayons and colouring book,lol...its the thought that counts.:D

Hai Karate was a form of contraception for teenage boys. Parents used to give it to their young lads so as they never became a teenage dad. It would seem that girls dont like the smell of vinigar and cat piss!?! :S

Have you noticed how teenage pregnancy rates went through the roof since they stopped making it in about 1987? No coincidence that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYzKnOox5w&feature=player_detailpage"]HAI KARATE UK TV AD / COMMERCIAL - THE MARK OF A MAN 2 - With Valerie Leon - YouTube[/ame]

It would seem that nurses do like the smell of vinigar and cat piss!?!

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
:lol: Quality stuff mate:thumbsup: :D

You forgot to mention that dog attacks seem to have dropped off since they took it off the shelves too:thumbsup: