why????????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
stop ur winjing, get hoff your soap box and get a clean tissue....ur nose is dribbling:rofl:

ya get a headacke and u rek its manflu........ya's cut ur finger and ya think ur gonna die and need some massive bandage for a tiny graze and play on the manflu when there shitloads to do in the house..........just an excuse to be a lazy shite i rek :rofl:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
stop ur winjing, get hoff your soap box and get a clean tissue....ur nose is dribbling:rofl:

ya get a headacke and u rek its manflu........ya's cut ur finger and ya think ur gonna die and need some massive bandage for a tiny graze and play on the manflu when there shitloads to do in the house..........just an excuse to be a lazy shite i rek :rofl:

What Nics said :thumbsup:

man flu and flu are the same thing, its just men cant handle it as good as women can...

What you need is some night nurse tablets and medicine...:thumbsup:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
What Nics said :thumbsup:

man flu and flu are the same thing, its just men cant handle it as good as women can...

What you need is some night nurse tablets and medicine...:thumbsup:

Tosh! My wife is a really whinger when she is poorly, but she still goes to work to be fair! Seen her go to work when a vet would have put a screen round her and shot her!

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
:crazy: :crazy:

my mrs needs to learn how to give a bit a sympathy... even when a broke me heel 4 weeks ago, she pi**ed her sides..... its why i love her so much.... lol

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Tosh! My wife is a really whinger when she is poorly, but she still goes to work to be fair! Seen her go to work when a vet would have put a screen round her and shot her!

See, you wouldnt find us moaning on about how much we are on deaths door, no, we troop on, work on thru the pain..:D

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
my hubs is a typical man , hes just got over the flu [ thank fook ]

He has drove me daft with his constant whining about how ill he is , for fook sake he only had flu ...:S

needless to say ive got one baby i dont need two :dummy:

The difference is When im ill i still do the housework , and the shopping and cook the tea and look after evie and go to work and when my love is ill he does jack shite apart from moan [ so no sympathy for men from me either im afraid ]

my new hubs name is "mummys ickle soldier" as he constantly phoned her to tell her how ill he was and she came round with a pan of fooking chicken soup:mad:

[ hes 40 by the way]:S

Duke

do women just not understand man flu......

:( :( :( :(

yet expect all the sympathy in the world when they are poorly...

im with you on this , my wife is ill 2day sumthing about theses tablets she's on (to help make a baby ) she was groaning with pain about her monthly pains , plus she was like get me a cuppa , make me sum tea , i had to look after her most of the nite (the bitch UFC was on the box ), anyway when i was on me hols in Ireland my 4 year old godson came up and uppacutted me in the balls as im bent over in pain a little irish cus of theirs (about 4 yrs old ) came up and smacked me in the face (little spud eating cnut) , the women were like, oh dont put it on, it dont hurt that much ,whats wrong wid u ya big puff (wtf) after about 5mins of pain i said u lot cant say that u av never been hit in the balls cus u lot aye got none , they were all like it's only a 4 yr old it dont hurt ya , so my reply was let me kick u up the fajita an c if it hurts u lot, they said NOOOO, i said a hit in the bollocks is worse than giving birth , and guess what they said HOW CAN U SAY THAT U AYE GIVEN BIRTH SO U CANT SAY THAT , BUT YET THEY STILL SAID THAT TO ME ABOUT A HIT TO THE BOLLOCKS

DOUBLE STANDARDS OR WHAT ;)