Who's that twat from Argentina?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
I could go on about the penalty that we should have had in the first half, or the persistent fouling of Wright Phillips (not for the first time in a derby) or the pathetic behaviour of a section of Uniteds support who have shown their true thuggish colours over the last week or the constant Sky & media cocksucking of Suraligs flaccid OAP bellend but there is no point.

In the end we didn't deserve it, and we didn't play well enough. The tactics were too defensive over the two legs, maybe due to injuries we had to play that way. City should have gone at em, pressed the game, especially the midfield, in both legs. When Van Der Sar saved from Tevez's header it began to feel like it wasn't our night. United put their best team out and played the best they have all season and it was only just enough to win in a competition they supposedly don't care about. So fair do's to United, I hope Dunney lifts the trophy next month ;)

Disappointed but no need to panic here, its just the beginning for us at the moment. :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Apparently Roberto Mancini has promised new faces at Man City. Lescott and Tevez are fighting over the first one!

woody

I could go on about the penalty that we should have had in the first half, or the persistent fouling of Wright Phillips (not for the first time in a derby) or the pathetic behaviour of a section of Uniteds support who have shown their true thuggish colours over the last week or the constant Sky & media cocksucking of Suraligs flaccid OAP bellend but there is no point.

In the end we didn't deserve it, and we didn't play well enough. The tactics were too defensive over the two legs, maybe due to injuries we had to play that way. City should have gone at em, pressed the game, especially the midfield, in both legs. When Van Der Sar saved from Tevez's header it began to feel like it wasn't our night. United put their best team out and played the best they have all season and it was only just enough to win in a competition they supposedly don't care about. So fair do's to United, I hope Dunney lifts the trophy next month ;)

Disappointed but no need to panic here, its just the beginning for us at the moment. :)

first paragraph is complete bollocks mate!! If you're being mard about that then we could say the same for the first leg. Penalty that never was, tevez and bellendamy lucky to be on the pitch.. you never looked like scoring till you got the penalty and it changed the entire direction of the game. Also the lighter thrown from the crowd that hit Evra.. surprisingly got glossed over that.. funny eh!

The bitterness finally reaches Lancashire at last, when it has been reserved solely for Newton Heath for the past 12 months.

Pick yer dummys up you whinging cnuts. 34 Years:king:

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
first paragraph is complete bollocks mate!! If you're being mard about that then we could say the same for the first leg. Penalty that never was, tevez and bellendamy lucky to be on the pitch.. you never looked like scoring till you got the penalty and it changed the entire direction of the game. Also the lighter thrown from the crowd that hit Evra.. surprisingly got glossed over that.. funny eh!

The bitterness finally reaches Lancashire at last, when it has been reserved solely for Newton Heath for the past 12 months.

No bitterness in Newton Heath and I'm not whingeing. United got rub of the green last night where as we got it last week.

Ferdinand should not have played though and you will pay for the fact he did another time.

No need to moan us blues, were just not quite good enough over the 2 legs but for the first time in my lifetime City and United are even on the pitch. Won't be that way next season as united are heading the opposite direction from city

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002

Of course its all bollocks, its called bias FFS.

As for being a moaning bitter, hardly, City fans have put up with a lot over the years, and as I said, fair do's to United, they deserved to win.

I'll tell you what though, this year the attitude has changed considerably from some of your fans. Banter has changed to spite, so much so I threatened a guy that works for me I would change the name of one of our sites to Trafford rather than Manchester. Obviously I wasnt going to do that but he took it seriously when in the past it may have raised a laugh:|

34 years, so what, at least Im not a Portsmouth season ticket holder, they are right in the shit, a bit like your lot. 715 million and rising ;)

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com

As for being a moaning bitter, hardly, City fans have put up with a lot over the years, and as I said, fair do's to United, they deserved to win.

I'll tell you what though, this year the attitude has changed considerably from some of your fans. Banter has changed to spite, so much so I threatened a guy that works for me I would change the name of one of our sites to Trafford rather than Manchester. Obviously I wasnt going to do that but he took it seriously when in the past it may have raised a laugh:|

34 years, so what, at least Im not a Portsmouth season ticket holder, they are right in the shit, a bit like your lot. 715 million and rising ;)

U-N-I-T-ED
Sells like fucking debt to me
With a knick knack paddy whack
Give a dog a bone
Ocean Finance on the phone

woody

i was only stirring anyway:D You're obviously that bitter i forgot to include you on the orig post anyway.. either that or you're a bit more subtle than the motley crew i listed ;)

Not sure about spite being recent though always been there to some extent mate.. I think its probably a combination of despair at our debt for anyone thats not an ostrich, and having Citeh fans above their station making out like you're going to win the world cup or something all the time:rolleyes:

Anyone who watches football cant deny City have a pretty good squad, albeit with some weak links. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot:moonie: However Mickey Thomas summed it up well last night imo..

To make the perfect cake you need the exact perfect ingredients. Too much of one thing or not enough of another and it wont work.

Whether you's are lacking some icing sugar or jam i dont know :crazy: but something is missing i think.

Shaved Gibbon is turning out to be a bit of bargain though:thumbsup:

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
i was only stirring anyway:D You're obviously that bitter i forgot to include you on the orig post anyway.. either that or you're a bit more subtle than the motley crew i listed ;)

Not sure about spite being recent though always been there to some extent mate.. I think its probably a combination of despair at our debt for anyone thats not an ostrich, and having Citeh fans above their station making out like you're going to win the world cup or something all the time:rolleyes:

Anyone who watches football cant deny City have a pretty good squad, albeit with some weak links. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot:moonie: However Mickey Thomas summed it up well last night imo..

To make the perfect cake you need the exact perfect ingredients. Too much of one thing or not enough of another and it wont work.

Whether you's are lacking some icing sugar or jam i dont know :crazy: but something is missing i think.

FACTS

Your fucked, Scholes,. Giggs and Fergie cant last forever and you dont have a pot to piss in

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fletcher looks like hes playin golf , The guy inFront looks like hes just bin hit by fletchers club , Given looks like hes sayin Come suck me off & Ireland looks like hes apealin for an offside that never was in a million years & the guy on the far left is sayin OMG not again god help us & Rooney looks like hes just scored a goal in the 93rd min to send the champions to wembly :) Rock On !!!!! \o/

Attachments

• Roooooney.jpg
    Roooooney.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002

Im not known for my subtlety, I get called the Sledgehammer at work, and thats one of the nicer nicknames (that I know about). I knew you were fishing and I havent had mi tea yet ;)

You're probably right about the fans, the spite has always been there for some on both sides, you know the type, shithouses who havent a brain cell to rub between them. Some United fans are not dealing with the baiting from City about the debt at all, a couple of lads at our Manchester office got suspended last week for fighting ffs:lol:

I'd agree on the squad, its the best side Ive probably seen, but that's not exactly hard though. City are short of a few players to really compete, anyone who goes to see them every week would probably tell you that. If the current squad members can step up then great, but I have my doubts. IMHO we need a world class centre half, 1 possibly 2 full backs with pace and a box to box creative midfielder who can pick passes and dominate games. The team also need time, but it doesnt help when you are potting managers every five minutes:rolleyes: I think you lot may have serious issues when the old guard go, big rebuilding job with limited finances potentially with a new manager. You need a Mourinho or someone of that ilk who can follow Fergie, otherwise it could be a Busby / McGuinness scenario all over again

The next few seasons are hopefully going to be smart, its been a long while coming but thanks to the Sheikh the derbies will be back to what it was like in the 60s and 70s before City imploded (so the old man says) :)

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
lol it makes me piss how fickle united fans are; a few games ago you can hear all the fans from the home counties whinging about how fergie is passed it and has lost it. Now he's the flavour of the month again 20 years service and 3 bad games and people want him out.

Ushited fans are the most ridiculous in the league and I for one can't wait for you to slide into mid table obscurity, no money, an aging squad, no means to replace them and all these 'promising youngsters' that end up at sunderland or stoke never to be seen again.

Malcolm Glazer is a blue and I love him. Your club is fucked your fans are sick of price rises and the shit atmosphere and your going nowhere fast. On the other side of the coin the blue moon IS rising and there will soon be only 1 team with Manchester in its title (or corporate identity as Red Football PLC is known) that is winning anything. The tide is turning and you lot all know it.

The past was yours but the futures mine! Your all out of time. to paraphrase another deluded fickle twat!

Yes united were the better team and deserved to win but at the end of the day its only that shit cup that no-one cares about. Oh that is except that pissed up, purple nosed twat who is the worst example of humility and sportsmanship of any other human on the planet let alone a knight of the realm. He is an absolute embarassment to humankind without a nice bone in his body. He should take a leaf out of VDS's book after the way he confronted your disgusting fans for embarassing our fair city once again.

Anyway i'm looking forward to the future; i just wonder if many United fans are??