Which OSA member(s) would you like to see back on the board?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I don't come on here half as much as I used to but recently when I have been on, I've noticed there's a lot of people I haven't met and most of the people I have met don't seem to be around anymore :S

I used to be really good mates with Retro Andy so it'd be good to see him back :thumbsup:

Elev8/Levit8. I never formed a friendship or anything with him but I always enjoyed reading his threads / post. It was weird how he just suddenly disappeared too :ghost:

Sirius.....lol I enjoyed reading his too, even though it took me about an hour lol

So who would you like to see back?

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Eliv8? That Twat? Goodbye to bad rubbish i say:)

I miss my wife posting, as she was just dead ace in general. She was way funnier than I am without even trying and it used to rub off on me and make me look okay. Plus she is much more clever (erer lol) that i could ever hope to be. Also the way she says 'Claire' is not northern in any way, shape or form.

woody

Eliv8? That Twat? Goodbye to bad rubbish i say:)

I miss my wife posting, as she was just dead ace in general. She was way funnier than I am without even trying and it used to rub off on me and make me look okay. Plus she is much more clever (erer lol) that i could ever hope to be. Alsothe way she says 'Claire' is not northern in any way, shape or form.

haha you mean you've logged in on Jonno's login again:p

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Joker! She was kind of the heart of the board :cry: And has been around since the beginning if i'm not mistaken?

S-J - needs no explanation! Loved by all...

There are loads of others...

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Joker Jen, Amelie, and Stylee all used to crack me up and I had a fairly good rapport with each of em, especially Jen:king: . I missed the best of wafc and cam, but some of their posts were top class:cool:

Sirius for having a mind of his own and putting thought into what he said, even if it made some of his posts unpopular with his opinions. I didn't agree with all he said, but i certainly agreed with some of it and now sharia courts have been legalised in some areas in this country...... ;)
...maybe being so outspoken made him a threat.

Bunkers too for his legendary tune iding skills and all round musical knowledge :cool:

I could reel off a long list of folk that are missing in action who i'd love to come back if I start to think about it :cool:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yeah... he was a right bellend ;)

Ill 2nd that ;) :p

Id like to see spiely and sprewell back.

Naturally Sirius ;) and WAFC just for the big bother thread :thumbsup:

What ever happened to hairyacidhelmut as well :thumbsup:

Katoosh dont post no more either :(

heres a list of peeps not allready mentioned who are missed....

sgt lead
jd7
princess warrior
superfreak
Milenko
johnnypink
silocybe
turpie
glazzy
phil
fuggy
abbo
clairb
markz
zoom
djjammi

theres more but ill be here all night :thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
lol eliv8 was alright compared to the new rabble that posts in chillout......especially that Sheikh Yerbouti:turn: ;)

I miss Cam, WAFC, Sirius, Stylee (though i speak to him more than i ever did when he used to post...hmmm prob why i want him back :p ) Stee, milenko, mike, djjammii, katoosh, crystal, AB45, princess warrior and valentinadobe!!

I'm sure there's more.....:cool:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
Ill 2nd that ;) :p

Id like to see spiely and sprewell back.

Naturally Sirius ;) and WAFC just for the big bother thread :thumbsup:

What ever happened to hairyacidhelmut as well :thumbsup:

Katoosh dont post no more either :(

heres a list of peeps not allready mentioned who are missed....

sgt lead
jd7
princess warrior
superfreak
Milenko
johnnypink
silocybe
turpie
glazzy
phil
fuggy
abbo
clairb
markz
zoom
djjammi

theres more but ill be here all night :thumbsup:

debs a fair few of them are on me facebook if ya wana get in touch.......but spose it qint the same as avin the banter on a thread

and as for our kid.......hes married, new house and a milenko jnr on the way:thumbsup: ill pass on ur luv to him tho m'dear:wave:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
princess warrior
Milenko
clairb
Yeah, these three!! :( Spesh ClaireB, she's disappeared off the face of the earth!!

debs a fair few of them are on me facebook if ya wana get in touch.......but spose it qint the same as avin the banter on a thread

and as for our kid.......hes married, new house and a milenko jnr on the way:thumbsup: ill pass on ur luv to him tho m'dear:wave:
Congrats to them both!! :) Bet they're well chuffed!! :king:

x

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I'd like to see RetroAndy back, where is he :confused:

Maddox! and Ben Fishers occasional contribution...all helped shape the board

Dannster of course and Ste!

Fking hell SHABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!

And AmyMars i'm quite missing a bit of xxxxxx