Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never danced, just crashed in the chillout room

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Near the front or just to the side of the stage...My best moment was being on stage at Bowlers with hikkyb & I think superdan too...It was ace being up there with the MC, seeing all the peeps having it :fekked: Think it was one of the first times of me going so it was all dead new to me then :D

It was also good sat at the back of Bowlers main room, totally fekked watching the laser lights and ppls hands up in the air...Mint :love:

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
Dancefloor for me, nothing better when a good house stomper is dropped.

The old clubs used to have those 'horn' type speakers chained from the roof pointing straight at the dancefloor. Them and the old 'robo scans' doing the business.

Ah the memories. :D

When I first started 'raving' I used to stand right in front of the biggest speakers down the front and then I discovered stages and podiums so thats where I spent the rest of my days :D :cool:

I would do anything to get higher than the crowd :rolleyes: and I remember having to dance like my life depended on it and root my feet to the front of said stage/podium/barrier/table/chair so another attention seeking whore wouldnt elbow me out of the way! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Voodooray

Nov 23, 2006
Preston
Loved to and still do just floating around,but mostly int middle o' the dancefloor..:thumbsup:

Usually ended up losing everyone till the communal post night in the street get together..

Voo...phones:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
everywhere :D could never stay in same place was always dashing here there and everywhere. but if i was really going for it, it was usually buried deep in the middle of the floor somwhere;) never got on podiums or stage though, would have deffo fallen off:S

Creep

Jan 21, 2008
most of the time im in the middle of the floor
and i l ike to go for a walk about from time to time
and i also like to stand at the back of the club
just observing every one buzzing and soaking up the
atmosphere:fekked: