• Never danced, just crashed in the chillout room

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

JayTee

Feb 12, 2007
Warrington
Not which club, but where abouts in the club did you prefer to dance?
Middle of the dancefloor?
On a stage / raised platform?
In a corner?
On a chair?
On the speakers?
In the toilets?
Gazing adoringly into the eyes of the DJ?

For me I used to love being able to look down on packed dancefloor and feel the shared rush when a huge tune broke & the whole place went wild! :bj:

For me I used to love being able to look down on packed dancefloor and feel the shared rush when a huge tune broke & the whole place went wild! :bj:

Absolutely :thumbsup:

I'm on a podium, stage or table - mainly coz:

a) I'm a short arse
b) I'm a tart

Also - I've tried to explain this before to a non-raver... I absolutely love that shared feeling where the energy is created, shared & spirals upwards by the crowd - it can feel at times like a church... it's a very sharing, spiritual thing.

I've often felt like a ignorant get after mind... you know when people grab yer ear & you can't be arsed...

a) I can't hear a word you're saying
b) Fuck off - I'm dancing

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
other. too self conscious to be centre of the dance floor or on a stage or owt, being a lanky get. that's regardless of the :fekked:

i was always liking the clubs with a few levels... or areas of walkage... nice convenient bit o handrail to lean against, ideally with a good view of the dancefloor to check out the talent/mashers. and when the mood strikes, "it" can certainly still be had from there :thumbsup: plus you'd often get funny shit happen with randoms walking past :thumbsup:

EDIT great question!

other. too self conscious to be centre of the dance floor or on a stage or owt, being a lanky get. that's regardless of the :fekked:

This you on the right mate ?

RickyGervaisStephenMerchant.jpg

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Nice question.. I enjoyed my times on the stage and platforms - indeed had some cracking nights there - Quest, Eclipse, Garvey.. but in general i enjoyed being at the front near a stage or between 2 platforms :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
As high up as possible in me bare feet usually lol :$ just so id have the pleasure of falling off my perch on many occasions ;)

loved a good old sesh in the loo's when that orrible loo break tune came on :p although i always went to the blokes cus the lasses loos were always queued up round the club haha :p

JayTee

Feb 12, 2007
Warrington
loved a good old sesh in the loo's when that orrible loo break tune came on :p although i always went to the blokes cus the lasses loos were always queued up round the club haha :p[/QUOTE]

Did you ever do this in Legends? Cos if you did, you`ve put me off my stride an more than on occassion- it`s hard enough to pee when you`re :fekked: at the best of times, lol!! :mad:

JayTee

Feb 12, 2007
Warrington
Went through a phase of dancing on a chair, at the front of the dancefloor, the rockin masses in front of you and the dj`s booth directly behind. Great rushes from lookin out over the crowd and the occasional turn round to grin at the DJs when a particularly large tune was dropped.

It was this exact scenario twhen I first heard one of my fave tune "I`ll Trance You" - me & my bro (and about 4 others) were on chairs rockin our arse off, when we heard the sequenced into bubbling under the previous tune. We turned to each other at the same & said "this sounds like a biggie" & what do you know it was! We went crazy & when the break in the middle came in, the club went fukin mental! The raection was so good, that they played it again at the end, as the encore tune! Unforgettable night! :fekked:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Did you ever do this in Legends? Cos if you did, you`ve put me off my stride an more than on occassion- it`s hard enough to pee when you`re :fekked: at the best of times, lol!! :mad:[/QUOTE]

i was a regular in the legends loos - i alwaysd got loadsa goodies given me too ;) made some top friends in their lol well looked after ;) in fact i remember getting my first phase 4 given to me in those loos ;) and then they wiped the cubicle toilet seat clean for me :) might have hads sumthing to do with the red hot pants i wore lol :$ :p

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
I spent a lot of time on the stage at Legends too - great to see the whole place erupt when one of those massive Legends tunes came in!!!! :D :D :D
Never forget the first time Mike dropped "Hablando" in there - that was something special indeed, and saw it all from the stage, captured forever in the memory bank. :cool:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Always planted myself in front off the biggest stack of speakers in the room be it in a corner or at the front phones: :thumbsup:
I owned that space lol

GarethR

Sep 18, 2007
Leeds
Other...

I was never a show off so stuck to the edge of the dancefloor, although I was known to have my wild moments & got a little circle round me, it was either look at that silly tw@t or he's off his fookin rocker!!

:mad: