Whats your favourite tipple ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Was just wondering what everyone likes to drink, presuming you do drink lol..

As from being 15 all iv'e ever really liked is cider lol.... I mean i like the occasional Martini , Taboo , Tia Maria or Aussie white wine but other than that im a but set in me ways.

Has anyone got any good suggestions for things to try ..?
What do you all have to drink either at home or when your out? Do ya change depending on the weather or are ya a creature of habit like myself? :D

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Well this one is nice had this while back

QUANTRO AND BAILEYS WITH LOADSA ICE THINK ITS 2 PARTS QUANTRO THEN 4 PARTS OTHER WAS LURVELY..

I used to be a jd coke guy but now my stomach says noooooooooo...

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
ill sup owt, except wine. gotta be a strong beer, non of this fairy crap i.e. carling. Anything from Stella and up.. Tyskie, Leffy, Tennants. Like the cider to, spesh in summer. Spirit if its neat, it has to be Southern comfort, or any other sweet whiskey :)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i like sweet drinks so anything like cider n black, taboo, malibu, pear cider or fruit cider etc........the list is endless!

but our local doesnt sell the fruit kopperburg so i opted for the crabbies........its fooking lush!

alcoholic ginger beer with ice.......and its nice considering i dont like ginger

im sat here waiting for tc's reply.......that flippin woman dunt half know of some drinks concoxions!!!!

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Red wines
Barolo, Chateauneuf du Pape, good Bordeaux, good Rioja, Argentinian Malbec's & Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon's but Lebanese has to be my favourite http://www.chateaumusar.com.lb/english/cave1.aspx?id=1

Beer's
Belgian excluding most wheat beers. German mostly wheat beers. English mostly cask conditioned ales.

But there again as long as a drink has got alcohol in I will give it a whirl (bar big brand pump lagers and bitters)