What's Going On ??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
What's going on lol with the cover for DJ D.Lite :confused:

The front looks dead innocent - pair of pumps dancing :D The same image is kinda silouetted on the back but they've inset a pic. Have a look for yourself lol I've attached the front, back and a close up for examination :thumbsup:

They appear to have a young girl in a cellar or summat, and they're showing her photographs which are clearly terrifying her. They've made the photo the bloke is holding a different colour so they obviously want you can see the detail. It looks like a pic of the same girl when she was younger, and a young lad with his arm round her.

All very odd if you ask me. Why the fuk would you put that on the back of ya record :axe:

Last edited:

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
spiely said:
That's totally unspooked me :thumbsup:

LOL we can soon sort that :hubba:

Most folk keep the C-Concept sleeve the right way up, and only see the cute terrier :cool:

It's only when you've had a few and you put the tune back the wrong way up that you see the horse with the mad bulging eyes and the bierd :eek:

Last edited:

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
VinylAnimal said:
LOL we can soon sort that :hubba:

Most folk keep the C-Concept sleeve the right way up, and only see the cute terrier :cool:

It's only when you've had a few and you put the tune back the wrong way up that you see the horse with the mad bulging eyes and the bierd :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

I daren't look at any of my tunes now till it gets light outside

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
VinylAnimal said:
And then there's Secci LOL what the fuk was he doing :D

A closeup reveals the mad staring eyes of a drugged up lunatic :fekked:

I'm seeing everthing in a new light lol.

My copy of Rosso Barocco: Do Do Don't Stop just fell out. It's time i went to bed i think :eek:

Thanks for the laugh VA. I cant get that fecking picture outta my head...............

Attachments

• yankees_back.jpg
    yankees_back.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 73

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Don't leave Digitalis at the front :axe: A drink and a smoke is all it takes to start it moving and pusating :fekked:

Like a massive Zebra's arsehole trying to suck you in LOL

Last edited: