what was bowlers like then?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

APH

Apr 13, 2009
was it good, were the pa`s good? (dream frequency, an ark fav of mine ; ) where the tunes what you expected?
me and the mrs were all ready to go but after 5.30 you couldnt buy tickets online so we didn`t go in case pay on the door but get turned away(boucer attitude n all that), maybe it should have been in yorkshire instead ; ):p only jokin, for those that went were you partying like it was the naughty nineties?
;)

was it good, were the pa`s good? (dream frequency, an ark fav of mine ; ) where the tunes what you expected?
me and the mrs were all ready to go but after 5.30 you couldnt buy tickets online so we didn`t go in case pay on the door but get turned away(boucer attitude n all that), maybe it should have been in yorkshire instead ; ):p only jokin, for those that went were you partying like it was the naughty nineties?
;)

It was ace, you should of come theres always room in bowlers:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
it were fookin shit, i've had a better time listen to the next door neighbour singing whilst im taking a dump

Did I mention that I love my neighbours singing voice as it helps with the push.

What were we on a bout again?

Oh yeah bowlers, it were fookin awesome!!!!

What was it about this night that made it "official"? :confused:

A fantastic night - took me right back - same venue, same DJs, same PAs, same doorstaff (Delroy you're a star!) - a perfect night for my retirement - go out on a high :king: :cool: :thumbsup: :D :love:

^^^ That would pretty much make it official for me :D And if not 'official' then certainly genuine :D :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
^^^ That would pretty much make it official for me :D And if not 'official' then certainly genuine :D :thumbsup:

Yea but why label it official? It was just an event in an arena.

Say with the Compulsion event the other month, that was "official" as it was put on by the same guy that ran the Compulsion events there back in the 90s

Not dissing the organisers or anything, they've obviously put a good night on, I just don't get where the "official" bit comes from that's all. Or was it just to try and pull in more punters?