What has made you smile today?......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
P

pianoman

That Would be

A letter from the Housing Office saying There had been a complaint made about the noise from my flat!! LOL

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
Re: That Would be

pianoman said:
A letter from the Housing Office saying There had been a complaint made about the noise from my flat!! LOL

i hope it went straight in the
vlargegreen.gif

P

pianoman

the bin??

Na I rang em an blew my stack, (which is qiute amazing for me as I AM ROY from eastenders!)

F**cing noise and shouting it said on it, Playing KEYBOARDS FFS, Like I have a frigging Bontempi from Dixons or summat!!

It was a saturday afternoon an I had my little boy and he was watching sing a long with the teletubbies!!

I mean, come on.

I cant believe the mentality of some people somtimes.

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
pianoman.....words need to be had with the neighbours! put em in the wheeley bin and hit it with a big stick - see how they like the noise then lol

oh and cam.....if that made ya smile yer a bad man :D

i was half laughing and half clenching :moonie:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
I just got my first year degree results!!!!!

a 68:D :D :D which is a 2-1..........and only two marks off a first! get in:D :D :D :D :D

'Danny is growing in confidence and has taken risks in his work which have even surprised him - a very encouraging end to the first year'

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

i'm smiling allright;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
johns_ar said:
should be getting the old vice city today :D

I have had this for a couple of weeks too and love it but a word of advice dont be tempted to use any cheat codes or you wont be able to finish the damm game.

Crafty B*stards.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Danny said:
I just got my first year degree results!!!!!

a 68:D :D :D which is a 2-1..........and only two marks off a first! get in:D :D :D :D :D

'Danny is growing in confidence and has taken risks in his work which have even surprised him - a very encouraging end to the first year'

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

i'm smiling allright;)

Well done Dan:thumbsup:

After the year you have had and the amount of time you spend on here you have done very well matey.

I have been smiling today because i have pissed one of the lasses here at work off because i told her what i thought of her and she wasn't happy at all

(andy jumping up and down):D

Biatch

Andy