What do you hate most in the world??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
For me it has to be working nights, I flickin hate it!!
Driving into work at 6ish watchin everyone else go home to relax and forget about work for a the rest of the evening, when i go home in the morning I go to bed, then get up, have me tea and off to work again :mad: :mad:

Man Shity are a very close second tho, well, ok, level par, but they dont get me down.....they make me laugh (altho they havent recently!!)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I hate religion.

I'm not a religious person I'm no believer and I dont go to church and all that crap.

Thats not the reason though, the reason is it causes far too much bloodshed in the world for what I think is a load of crap. Purely my point of view and I'm not having a dig at any religious people.

However I do love a good chat with the Jovo's when they arrive, I can sit drinkin tea or preferably beer and have a chat all afternoon with those guys counteracting every religious sales technique they throw at me to try to convert me but fuckin hell could you imagine me as a Jovo ?

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
cam said:
I hate religion.

I'm not a religious person I'm no believer and I dont go to church and all that crap.

Thats not the reason though, the reason is it causes far too much bloodshed in the world for what I think is a load of crap. Purely my point of view and I'm not having a dig at any religious people.

However I do love a good chat with the Jovo's when they arrive, I can sit drinkin tea or preferably beer and have a chat all afternoon with those guys counteracting every religious sales technique they throw at me to try to convert me but fuckin hell could you imagine me as a Jovo ?
I dunno ur on the front cover of their latest blockbuster :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• VID167A-150x271.jpg
    VID167A-150x271.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 97

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
I hate religion.

My thoughts exactly mate! It causes too much grief in the world.

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
cam said:
I hate religion.

There's a hugh distinction between organised religion and faith though.

I hate it when people hurt other people needlessly, although i don't hate the people themselves.

I'm quite lucky really cos i love my life so much it's really hard to hate anything. I just wish everyone could be as happy as me. :luv:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Shabba said:
There's a hugh distinction between organised religion and faith though.

I see what see what you mean, what I am talkin about is the likes of the IRA and the catholics and all that shite agains catholics and protestant and then theres the likes of Bin Laden and his mob. They are all supposed to be so religious yet they use violence and murder to put there point accross, at least the jovos only annoy the fucking hell out of you, trying to ram there religion down your throwt no a bomb !

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Recca said:
For me it has to be working nights, I flickin hate it!!
Driving into work at 6ish watchin everyone else go home to relax and forget about work for a the rest of the evening, when i go home in the morning I go to bed, then get up, have me tea and off to work again :mad: :mad:

Man Shity are a very close second tho, well, ok, level par, but they dont get me down.....they make me laugh (altho they havent recently!!)

Just working in general I think tops the list !! :p

Aww poor you having to work nights :( we are all thinking of ya :love:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
cam said:
I see what see what you mean, what I am talkin about is the likes of the IRA and the catholics and all that shite agains catholics and protestant and then theres the likes of Bin Laden and his mob. They are all supposed to be so religious yet they use violence and murder to put there point accross, at least the jovos only annoy the fucking hell out of you, trying to ram there religion down your throwt no a bomb !

You're right, to me thats not religion thats killing for selfish gain. The religion they say they're doing it for would never advocate such violence. That's more political than religious.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Shabba said:
You're right, to me thats not religion thats killing for selfish gain. The religion they say they're doing it for would never advocate such violence. That's more political than religious.

Yup I agree with you there but a lot of it is because of there religion I reckon its both. Either way its out of order. Last night on the news I was watching about that train bomb in spain a week on and they had a shot where they were talking to a school teacher who had to tell the children that there parents were dead etc and they were saying it was the most horrible experience they have ever had, and all I could think about was if someone had to tell Connor I was dead and ho he would react and it really hit home how much damage these people really do to everyday folk. I had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throte and just felt like crying for those poor kids. I couldnt help but think of the look on those kids faces, its just awful.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Large corporations, I work for one, have worked for another in the past, they're all the same = shite.

You get shoved over a barrel and shafted right left and centre, and you're expected to roll over and have yer balls tickled by these management fools.

Fucks me right oof so it does. Meh.

Edit:

Working nights is ok though, I reckon, apart from it fucking up social life and sleeping patterns, it's a good time to work, and I love the feeling when I'm on my 4 days off and it falls starting Monday, so I'm on my way home at 8am, when all they 9 to 5 spastics are on their way to work haha!

:p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
bunny girl said:
Spitting ,filthy habit no need,no need!
Eggs make me feel sick any one who eats egg sarnies is a social leper urrgghh!!!
liars!!!!

Cam next time the JW are round here want me to pick up a copy of Watchtower for you?? ;)

lololol I also chat to mormons too they gave me a bible last time they stopped off for a chat, probably felt i needed it cause I was damned, I was seriously pissed when I let them in lol

bunny girl

Feb 17, 2003
york-sunderland-leeds-york
cam said:
lololol I also chat to mormons too they gave me a bible last time they stopped off for a chat, probably felt i needed it cause I was damned, I was seriously pissed when I let them in lol

some of my distant familly are mormons and they don't drink tea and coffee or alchohol!!! and they give half the wages to the church!!!

well funny though coz their son ,my second cousin,i saw him off his heed in a club !!! lol

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
bunny girl said:
some of my distant familly are mormons and they don't drink tea and coffee or alchohol!!! and they give half the wages to the church!!!

well funny though coz their son ,my second cousin,i saw him off his heed in a club !!! lol

He's a true believer then lol but you must remember God is a DJ lol

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
hate is a too strong a word for me, so il use dislike very very much!..

1. dishonesty
2. buliies
3. cruelty
4. that we all wear a mask and dont show our inner hearts to everyone all the time
5. unkindness and ridicule
6. my own darkness wen i am lost in it
7. organised religion and brain washing
8. brown stains in the bottom of the mug/tea cup