What do you do in work when you have no work to do?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sam1

Jan 12, 2007
Tamworth
I work from home so if i have no work on i tend to sleep, go shopping do housework, surf the net, the usual stuff really :D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I work part time in the salon and when I'm not there if I have no work then I tend to sleep.... coma queen! :D :king:

But, if I'm in the salon and there's no work for me to do (January can be stupidly quiet) then I try and help out a bit if i can be arsed, answering phone etc, or go and read a magazine. I sometimes try and sneak home a bit early if I can manage it and I've got no-one in.

I prefer being busy coz it means the day goes quicker and then I don't end up gettin bored and sometimes this means goin to the shop for nibbles! :naughty: :D

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
BLOODY HELL!! Nothing to do at work? I wish! ;)

Im a manger at a University and if any of my staff didnt have any work to do we would start looking at the structure and job descriptions and they could find themselves out of a job!! Im a lazy cow but i cant say i would like to spend 7 hours a day doing nothing. :D

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Abuse the immigrants in a nice way not viciously

Tell another person on the desk that they have had a call whilst being on a break ect, give them some random name and number in Japan. Tell them that it is an urgent main server issue and they specifically asked for them :)

To be honest Im pretty much busy all the time, with server maintainance admin ect, but sometimes people can wait Im shopping on www.play.com

P

pianoman

me? well .............

I read.

and at the moment I'm reading "The Nation's Favorite Poems Of Desire"

with forward by Mariella Frostrup (dont ask me whats shes doing a forward for a collection of poem's like because I dont know!)

A BBC publication, am half way through it at the moment. After that I fancy reading the Biography on Joy Division's Ian Curtis that was written by his wife and published in 1995.

:)