Weird Photo! Spooky Shiz-Is It Real-You Decide!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Do any of these ghost sightings start with, Well i was just nodding off......
Or i woke up and.....

I'm a total no believer as it stands. Maybe you can sway me Mj :D

Well the first was about 2001 and a lady dressed in old victorian clothes was at the side of my bed within seconds she disappeared and the last 2 were in the house im in now where a woman was knelt at the side of my bed long black hair large eyes as real as anything then two week after that a young boy about 5 with blond hair waving at me.

I do believe there is somethin when you die wot i dont know all i know until you have seen things yourself you never will believe i didnt but when youve seen yourself then its different!!

Keep an open mind benny you never know :ghost: :ghost:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Still aint proof to me dear, You say you was in bed.... the mind can play funny trix in the states between sleep and full conciousness.
And those of us that have a pathological need to believe, will.

No offence.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I deffo believe in ghosts, worked in 2 haunted places before now (both on nights) and always knew there was ghosts since seeing one as a kid on a railway track not far from where I lived.

That picture looks like a photoshop though, ghosts as fair as I'm aware haven't been captured on film, those that 'have' are usually fakes.

Once had a ghost photoshop competition on b3ta where me and a mate got banned from the competition for taking the piss by posting the most crap and ridiculous photoshops we could do (when pissed and off our heads) :$ :LOL:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
You say you was in bed.... the mind can play funny trix in the states between sleep and full conciousness.
And those of us that have a pathological need to believe, will.

Spot on mate, And your eyes can play tricks in total darkness..

This is the thing.. No solid proof! A good chunk of the population now walk round with a camera/video recorder in theyre arse pocket and still nout!!
Their seems to be a logical explanation everytime..

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I defo believe that there's aliens out there. In the entire universe it just wouldn't make any sense that we would be the only life forms that had evolved, if it happened here on earth then surely it could happen elsewhere. I mean the universe is infinite :crazy: so there must be something else in all that space.

I don't really buy into all the alien conspiracy theories though, as from what I've seen I think its most likey that UFO sightings are largely down to the military testing air craft that could potentially be a threat to national security if it was to leak to other countries.

simzzzz

I defo believe that there's aliens out there. In the entire universe it just wouldn't make any sense that we would be the only life forms that had evolved, if it happened here on earth then surely it could happen elsewhere. I mean the universe is infinite :crazy: so there must be something else in all that space.

I don't really buy into all the alien conspiracy theories though, as from what I've seen I think its most likey that UFO sightings are largely down to the military testing air craft that could potentially be a threat to national security if it was to leak to other countries.

lol :thumbsup: yeah agree, for some reason though alien life forms are always portrayed as really advanced beings well in front of what we are but there could be very basic life forms that havent evolved as far as we have, could be life similar to the dinosaurs ? could just be very basic bacterial life forms but theres got to be something out there...where though ? dunno ? many many moons away....in a gallaxy far far away...( enter star wars theme tune )

as for ghosts, i dunno and I am unsure on that as i havent experienced anything paranormal, would like to though:thumbsup:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
lol :thumbsup: yeah agree, for some reason though alien life forms are always portrayed as really advanced beings well in front of what we are but there could be very basic life forms that havent evolved as far as we have, could be life similar to the dinosaurs ? could just be very basic bacterial life forms but theres got to be something out there...where though ? dunno ? many many moons away....in a gallaxy far far away...( enter star wars theme tune )

Yeah that's exactly how I think about it! It just seems to make sense :thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Yeah that's exactly how I think about it! It just seems to make sense :thumbsup:

(imo) Of course theres other life forms :) Not necessarily ones with big eyes & no nose, could be like Simmzz said, massive creatures *that are huge due to the fact of gravity n such like* (*thats somat I read in a book :$ ) or it could very well be the ones with the boogly eyes-who knows-but theres deffo somat-lol. Dunno how peeps can think that its only us that exist...Theres not just our galaxy, if a big bang can create our glaxay, then another big bang can create another one with diff planets & atmospheres n stuff...Simple really.

Space is SO huge, huge isnt a big enough word tho, colossal doesnt even come close-lol...Its amazing.:love: Not that Ive ever been-lol but, space is so long and far, theres no telling who/what is up/out there, its so big, we prolly cant find other life, I mean can anyone say that they have been to the end of space??

When space agents go up & push the previous boundaries, they come back with all sorts of shit, possible life on Mars, another 2 planets i think past Pluto. If they carried on going, who knows what they will find...Or lol, consiracy theory alert, maybe 'they' already know whats out there :rofl:

Space well interests me, I wish I would of got my head into it more when I was youngerer :D

Quite humbling really, when you think just how small we are...

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Just came across this, haven't been able to look at it properly yet but I thought it might be worth a look

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Newsnight | MOD releases UFO files

I personally think that there must be an ulterior motive for them to release so called UFO files. Probably that they're thinking of testing some new military aircraft that they don't want getting out to other countries, threats to national security and all that. So they release this now so that if there are any sightings then people will be quicker to believe it could be aliens.

But then again, who knows, aliens may very well have visited this planet

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Just watched it and its actually quite tongue in cheek. Getting to see the guy who's responsible for the crop circles was pretty funny though :p