Weird Photo! Spooky Shiz-Is It Real-You Decide!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Look at these photos...

Sam has just shown it me, I was :jawdrop:

Received from a mate of a mate, the little girl on the right (crying) talks about this boy called Andrew, her parents assumed it was an imaginary friend, anyways, a spiritulist came to the home and immediatley said theres a boy called Andrew in spirit here :| that talks to the little girl (on the right) That obv confirmed what the little girl had told her parents-lol, she even asks for extra food n stuff for him!!!

Anyways, heres a piccy took at Christmas/New Year time, dont know about you guys, but on the left bottom corner, what do you see?

Ghost or other?

2hq4ciq.jpg

6z616u.jpg

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Well, I'm a real baby when it comes to stuff like this but curiosity always gets the better of me! I really shouldn't have looked :$

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
If you look to the left of the little boy ghost image, in between the girl in the white trousers & the girl in the black trousers, you can also see another cartooney face - looks as though its screaming....& another more faint one next to the tv...hmmmmmn...defo not real. Dammit lol...

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It looks heavily pixelated in the bottom half of the photo and given that the light is blocked from the kids face, it doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

Reckon it a mischievous brother or sister of the other kid.

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
odd as some1 sent me that on my moby ages ago and said it was at their party

Mmm, it came off someone off here too :confused:

I dunno if its real or not, just looks spooky, maybe Ive been fooled-lol :$

Sam, saw the little girl when he was out, n hence the convo came up about the 'ghost'-He showed me the piccy, I was just amazed :$ Figured why would his mate lie to Sam-chances are Ive been blagged, me being me-lol :)

Last edited:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Sam, saw the little girl when he was out, n hence the convo came up about the 'ghost'-He showed me the piccy, I was just amazed Figured why his mate lie to Sam-chances are Ive been blagged, me being me-lol

His mate would lie because homo sapiens are born liars! Peer pressure, to fit in, to look good, to pull your leg are just some of the many and varied reasons why.

James Randi once said on his TV show, that he had seen three metal triangular objects flying in formation over a town. Millions rang in saying they saw them too. He dropped the bombshell of telling them he had made it up off the top of his head!

something similar:
YouTube - James Randi exposes Uri Geller and Peter Popoff

Nature really fucked up when it made us!

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I've seen that one before too and as freaky as it looks I have to say I don't think its real. I'm quite open minded when it comes to ghosts and spirits etc but I'm yet to see something that convinces me.

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
maybe she's cryin because Andrew can't get himself on the photo:ghost:
But oooh errr, love this sort of stuff, love 2scare myself senseless!! Used to watch "strange but true" every week! ha

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Yeah ive seen that picture before!!

Well i do believe in ghosts as Ive seen 3!! and they are as real as person stood next to u well scary!!!

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
yeah i gotta admit i dont belive in all that ghost stuff, but i did have an unexplained experience once, i used to live next door to an ex chaple of rest and my bedroom in fact my headboard was just the wall thickness away from where they used to store the bodies, :| 1 night i was layed in bed and i had this feeling that can only be described as someone pulling an ice cold silk sheet over my body from head to foot, it only lasted a few seconds but it was like an instant, wtf :| :eek: all i knew was it wasn't any sort of feeling i had ever had befor and really stopped me in my tracks at the time. sound somthing and nothing but it really was a wiered feeling that something very odd had just happend:eek: :ghost: but i still dont belive in gohsts and spirits etc:S

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Show me 100% solid gold proof when i aint off my tits tired or ill and then ill believe.

Millions of years of evolution so loads of dead floating about, for a good 100 years humanity has been able to record events and still no irrefutable evidence exists.

Ergo- Bollocks.