Weird obsessions...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, not been on here in ages so thought I'd post!

I have a few weird obsessions, wondered what everyone else's are? Or am I alone...?

I'll start:

*Eating some chocolate bars in a particular order, namely Dimes & Crunchies.

*Matching cutlery. I hate odd cutlery and will choose metal ones over ones with a plastic handle and 4 prongs on my fork over 3 every time.

*Lists. I am always writing lists!!

*Toenails. No, Shooms, not some kind of weird fetish for other people's (although I notice minging toenails on others) but I HATE long toenails and ALWAYS have mine painted. I also can't stand chipped varnish. Ew.

I'm sure I've got more but that's a start.

x

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Lol Bernie cushion OCD :D

Iv have a bit of a eyebrow obsession:eyebrow: ... I have to comment on EVERYONES as its the first thing i notice. (My son has no eyebrows as well which Fks me off no end- Tho i would probably be plucking them loads and making his life a misery).

Washing clothes is another thing that has to be bob on.. Well not so mush washing them but they have to be pegged out in a certain order, pants at one end and then tops and only one peg holding two items:S

And Christmas is another .. I have to decorate the tree alone lol as its got to be perfect. Im working on this though and let kam put the odd bauble on with supervision lol.:condom:

Iv got loads more .. but theres loads of customers staring at me so best be off !

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I can only eat puddings with a teaspoon.

Im a bit the same here have to have a small spoon or tea spoon lol :p

And Christmas is another .. I have to decorate the tree alone lol as its got to be perfect. Im working on this though and let kam put the odd bauble on with supervision lol.:condom:

Im exactly the same hun, tree and pressies have got to be perfect :$

Got lots of others....

loo roll has to be on the holder the right way itll bug me if its not....(not that we have one at the moment lol) :rolleyes:

Straight lines...... this includes anything and everything...... from the rug to the pictures on the wall to the placement of furniture..... if it aint straight it aint happening lol!

Half cups of tea of coffee as well, whats that all about!!! fill the bloody thing grr!

Bananas...fully peeled and the lil black bitty thing taken off the end before i can entertain eating it.......

Cerial....has to be soaked in the milk for a while and no crunch before ill eat it.....

Theres lots more ;)
god im quite an awkward bugger arnt i..... :| :p :p :p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Can't have beanz on me toast. Don't like soggy bread. :)

Good job I have a spirit level in the house . :p

lol you hate soggy and i hate crispy we will get some happy medium somewhere in between :p

Aye that spirit level has come in handy but my eye is better :p

ill spot anything if has moved out of place by a milimetre :|

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
My weired obsession is everytime i go on lappy i have a habbit of wiping the keyboard down with a anti bacterial wipe,even door handles and guaranteed i carry a spray in my pocket,think i have slight ocd.:) :)

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
yep digestives are the sure fire winner of that game or hob nobs and rich tea are the sore losers loooool :p

gotta disagree with u there, granted digestives are the bomb, but hob nobs are too easy, i used to like rich tea's, not cos they were nice but cos if u gave em 1 second too long they would break and u would end up with tea flavoured porridge lol ;)