wedding hell

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
right me and my hubs are getting married in august next year and the family are all maoning about various things:mad: ..

so we have decided to fook off abroad and do it ....;)

so im in need of destinations , my hubs is thinking cyprus , any one been .

or any one know of nice destinations we can go [somewhere hot]

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
vp did you have toooooooo!!

you just know now that sweets is gonna be on here in a jiffy going on about the wedding of theirs in ibeeeefaaaaa!!

just both feck hoff to gretna green and have a piss up in the working mans club aftys:king:

onto a winner and cheap as chips

anyway....its your wedding, have it your way and dont stand no shit from em either!!!

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
nics , we are just so stressed with keeping every one happy we decided enough .
ive cancelled all arrangements over here , even the church :cry:

so we are booking it and we are fooking off , and we want a beach wedding , it was sweets wedding that gave us the idea actually [ thanks sweet ]

we have been looking at limasol [ cyprus] little white chapel , very romantic. :love: :love: :love:

tricky nicky

Sep 18, 2006
in heaven of course!!
the st george hotel in paphos has a chapel outside it:love: :love:
gmtv used it for their wedding of the year, my mate got wed there.
ive stayed in the hotel and its class:thumbsup:
paphos is nice too with bar street for the beers and aphrodite's rock for the romance!!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
right me and my hubs are getting married in august next year and the family are all maoning about various things:mad: ..

We decided to do exactly the same predicting the sort of hassle you are having. Ours was in Southern Italy. . .Calabria about 2.5 hours south of Naples.

A wedding company run by Americans based in Italy organised the whole thing for us. We just had to turn up. It was a magical mystery tour! Had family and close friends over, 30 in all. Best bit was nobody could stick their nose in, not even us! We took a chance as we found it on the net, but in your case. . Joanne and I can heap nothing but praise on the venue or the organisers. Total Bargin! And 15 of us had the run of the castle for 3 days, some holiday accomodation!

The castle over looks the sea and Dino Island which is a world herritage site and is beautiful in the extreme. Not on the beach more overlooking it. . however, you could certainly rush down and have a dip after the ceremony!

Oh and you can move back up the coast and honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast. . . Place like Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, The Isle of Capri, Amalfi.
Or you could head south and go to Sicily!

Here is the Link! Pm me for any other details Mate.
Castle Weddings in Italy By The Sea

Surprisingly affordable and well our Bridal Chamber was well amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    721.6 KB · Views: 46
  • castle-home.jpg
    castle-home.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Cyprus is ace :love: One of the nicest places Ive been, it has loads to offer for everyone, I went Paphos one year (visited Limasol, Polis, Latchi (gravelly beach) and Niccosia (for the clothes shopping-lol) we went to the dividing wall, that was a bit upsetting to read the stories, you get to the wall and you have say 100meters of 'no mans land' and then the other side, both sides of the wall are manned by army troops, intersting to find out the history of it. Troodos mountains is an ace place to visit, has a loverly monastry half way up the mountain-magical and at the top is the tomb of Makarios, that is also manned 24/7 by Army peeps (apparently somat to so with the sweaty Turks coming and stealing him-lol)...Visit Aphrodites rock :love: Aww VP you will have a well nice time in Cyprus, We saw a wedding on a beach near the rock, it looked well special...Then theres the other side, Ayia Napa, coral beach...Fuck loads to do but also nothing to do, if ya get me.

We stayed here:
Alexander the Great. Late hotels holidays to Cyprus, luxury 4 & 5 star holiday hotels with pools in Cyprus hotel vacations :love: :love:

Thats a bit of a babble:D Im sure where ever you decide, you will be happy, good luck with everything and dont get too stressed. Enjoy and good luck :thumbsup:

tricky nicky

Sep 18, 2006
in heaven of course!!
you can actually go into Famagusta now, the turks have a day visa.
its amazing you can stand right near the old hotels which are still guarded by the turks, visit the bazar and haggle for knock off gear or look at the fantastic views from othellos tower.

mr radish :love: :love: at the place you got wed!!!

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
CHRIS YOURS LOOKED AMAZING , I WANT TO GO.:love: :love:

HUBS IS STUCK ON CYPRUS , SO LIMASSOL HERE WE COME , BEEN TRAVEL AGENTS FOR MY BROCHURES , GETTING ALL EXCITED NOW , EVEN BEEN AND BOUGHT A "JUST MARRIED " BIKINI.;)

S

salina

getting wed in palm beach on january 1st n i love the location but it really is wherever you both feel happy with

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
CHRIS YOURS LOOKED AMAZING , I WANT TO GO.:love: :love:

HUBS IS STUCK ON CYPRUS , SO LIMASSOL HERE WE COME , BEEN TRAVEL AGENTS FOR MY BROCHURES , GETTING ALL EXCITED NOW , EVEN BEEN AND BOUGHT A "JUST MARRIED " BIKINI.;)

It was mate I would go as far as saying perfect in every way, a dream wedding. However, I'm sure Cyprus will be lovely also, it a lovely island and the food is excellent.

At the end of the day as long as you love each other it does not matter where it is.

I'm surprised at the influence your hubby to be has though! What's his secret, I got told where I was going to be married!

Good luck!

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com

You always have to remember it's YOUR wedding not anyone else's. They should want you to enjoy your day, not feel like you've gota do them favours! I think Cyprus sounds lovely but the place where radish got married looks ace too! lol :D

x

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
nics , we are just so stressed with keeping every one happy we decided enough .
ive cancelled all arrangements over here , even the church :cry:

so we are booking it and we are fooking off , and we want a beach wedding , it was sweets wedding that gave us the idea actually [ thanks sweet ]

we have been looking at limasol [ cyprus] little white chapel , very romantic. :love: :love: :love:

Listen up i have a plan :D me and Nics will snort it all out , you tell us the dates and we will do the rest , will even have shooms ordained for you , your allowed gay ministers these days so that wont be a problem :D ;) we will do a good job, Honest :D

whatever you go with VP the best of luck :thumbsup: