Watch it, share it...be aware.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Myk

Shit, how long have you been back on here? Mind you, you could say the same about me too lol Hello anyway!

Saw a bit of this on the news the other day, but obviously it was a slightly edited version...hmmmm

What I haven't heard (either because I haven't been paying full attention or it hasn't been mentioned) is what the Danish authorities plan to do about it, or are they backing the untoward coppers 100%. Are any of the protesters pressing charges or suing? Would be interesting to know!

Oh you know, I pop on and off here and there. I have made a couple of posts in the music production bit and elsewhere but I just don't seem to get much networking time any more.

I really do not know what will happen about this but my guess is absolutely nothing. These things tend to get swept away pretty quickly and censored. Shit I am still waiting for official reports on incidents that happened years ago (not least of all 9/11). In short the police are acting on orders and those giving the orders will tidy away the mess as always and any evidence or witnesses that contradict the official story. Either way, in this particular scenario I can't see them even trying to justify the police actions. The images speak a thousand words.

-Myk-

Myk

I had an argument with my mum about domestic violance. She claimed that it was getting worse now. But the fact is-records are really only becoming truthful now-ie-records weren't kept properly, because people weren't coming foreward in the past. Nothing has changed appart from the data. It is the same for stress, this is why statistics that tell you these things are flawed-they don't take into account all the people (now and in the past) who can't afford to come foreward, wont because of social stigma, and in the past-it wouldn't have been recognised as important, like it is more so now.

Seriously dude, like I said, Im no ones fool, when it comes to seeing the world for what it is. But to have survived as long as we have-there has to be more good than bad, or we would have perrished right? It isn't fair-but the world is what it is, and until people choose to have two children at the most each per couple and work for free in exchange for what you need and no more-it's not going to change.
I do agree though, that it is a delicate ballance. Like U31 said-we're rodding our own backs. There really is only so much space-we are living longer (i do think this is natural though-whatever is on this planet-even things we produce is natural-we just like to think we're seperate from everything else) Did you ever go to a 'museum-y' type place where they have little mill workers cottages, and their beds and doorways are tiny-coz they were...and lived ill they were 49 max or sommat...it's been a constant thing for a while. they say the averagelife span goes up 2 years evry 10...apparently there are people who are born now-who might have an average life span of 120!!!!

Mother nature is a cruel mistress-but shes damn cleaver, whatever ever ever has and will of happened-she has an answer-even if that calls for our demise, on a large or small scale. Its all about what is best for all-not just the indevidual.

Still though Myk, you are right-people should always be aware of shiz like thiz, assuming it'll be alright is the mother of all 'it not being alright'-so thanks for the video anyway :)

We no longer have mill workers as people became educated and realised they have rights. The trouble is we then started heavily taxing poorer areas of the world (we still do) to make up for home short falls. We also invited mass immigration which people seem pissed about now (you can't have it both ways).
Education is no longer what it once was and society is becoming more like a group of spineless sheep once again. Give it another 20 years and people will be queuing up to work in the mills again. :rolleyes:
You can't really talk about increased life span either because that is only true for the rich minority. Yes, that includes me and you. Most of the world is far worse off now than before in every sense. Think about how Africa was before it was invaded/conquered/oppressed. I bet the kids had a higher expectancy than 5 even 2 or 3 hundred years ago. For us to live longer others live less. For us to be full others go hungry. Don't think that this is because we are so numerous either. The fact of the matter is over 95% of the world riches and resources are controlled by less than 4% of the worlds population.
If we abolished our current monetary system for example and shared the resources we actually have enough of everything for everybody to live happily. Only when money enters the equations do the short falls suddenly develop.
Right I am getting off my soap box lol. We can agree to disagree on some points, it's all good ;)

Myk

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Lozzie i honestly can say Ive never seen anything like this in the US. I have been to many large events such as Wrestlemania in Houston earlier this year 90,000+ people and barely any cops around whatsoever. Have been to Houston Dynamo football games and police presence is nowhere near like what you see in the UK. They evidently don't anticipate trouble.

Then again you have to remember here that the cops all have guns so people probably think twice about screwing with em ha ha

Myk

Lozzie i honestly can say Ive never seen anything like this in the US. I have been to many large events such as Wrestlemania in Houston earlier this year 90,000+ people and barely any cops around whatsoever. Have been to Houston Dynamo football games and police presence is nowhere near like what you see in the UK. They evidently don't anticipate trouble.

Then again you have to remember here that the cops all have guns so people probably think twice about screwing with em ha ha

I don't know mate I heard that FEMA has just created 1200 or so concentration camps over there. Does not sound like they are expecting people to roll over forever either.

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
I think we're seeing the beginnings of the end of western democracy as we know it. There has to be an evolution of the way that humanity comes together. At the moment it's all self serving politicians, in the pockets of big business, oil companies, power companies, car companies, farming companies. Even a politician like Obama or Brown, with what I truly believe to be noble intentions, are essentially hamstrung by the system.

That system is paralysing action on the environment. I honestly think we're heading for total disaster, and that millions, if not billions will die at some point in the next 100 years. That the politicians are not acting in the best interests of every human on the planet is truly shameful. But I don't think humanity is evolved enough yet to really take responsibility for what we are doing to the planet. It's in our nature to be optimistic.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
I don't know mate I heard that FEMA has just created 1200 or so concentration camps over there. Does not sound like they are expecting people to roll over forever either.

Thats a lie. You have been fooled by the Alex Jones nutjobs.

Myk

Care to expand on this? I can point you in the right direction.

If you find the current report even slightly credible despite the obvious lack of scientific evidence then good for you bud. I don't know what really happened and I don't know exactly who did. What I do know is that if the current report looks and reads as though it was written by mentally deficient people and aimed at the ignorant. A group of semi-trained pilots/terrorists pulled it off with no inside help....sure they did. They also managed to make the buildings react in a way that has never been seen before and goes against all modern engineering theory. Almost as credible as a fat man in a red and white suit coming down my chimney on the 25th of December :rolleyes:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
If you find the current report even slightly credible despite the obvious lack of scientific evidence then good for you bud. I don't know what really happened and I don't know exactly who did. What I do know is that if the current report looks and reads as though it was written by mentally deficient people and aimed at the ignorant. A group of semi-trained pilots/terrorists pulled it off with no inside help....sure they did. They also managed to make the buildings react in a way that has never been seen before and goes against all modern engineering theory. Almost as credible as a fat man in a red and white suit coming down my chimney on the 25th of December :rolleyes:

What report? Do you mean the 10,000 page NIST report into the WTC towers or the report into the WTC7 building or the 911 commission report or the NTSB reports? I can put your mind at rest. There are many reports and many independant reports from scientific experts.

Please name one thing any of the report got wrong.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
I actually dislike Alex Jones but I have heard what he has said about this and I have heard similar from many other sources. What I have not heard is any official explanation that makes sense about the camps or the "coffins". Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Most of the camps are not even camps and certainly not concentration camps. Some of them are old railway yards. Any coffins that have been waffled about by Jones and his nuggets are emergency coffins for things like Hurricane Katrina. Because the last FEMA effort was so poorly dealt with. All this crap is from infowars.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
You do realise that 1200 camps equals 23 in each state??

Sometimes it does not take too many braincells to look at a claim to realise it is junk straight from the off.

Myk

What report? Do you mean the 10,000 page NIST report into the WTC towers or the report into the WTC7 building or the 911 commission report or the NTSB reports? I can put your mind at rest. There are many reports and many independant reports from scientific experts.

Please name one thing any of the report got wrong.

That is too easy. How about WTC7 practically free falling in 6.6 seconds because of fire damage. Which is the first time EVER in history building collapsing that way due to fire damage.
The fact is I could name lots of discrepancies or more accurately lack of sound reasoning with regards to the reports about all the dire incidents that day, but I don't want a flaming war over something that is just one anecdotal example of how terrible crimes are being committed globally on a daily basis by those who are supposed to be protecting our interests.
You pose a question in your signature "if you lived in Germany in 1939 and knowing what you know now of what Hitler would become, what would you do... would you kill him?"
I can tell you now that tens or possibly hundreds of millions of people in other parts of the world might ask the question "if you lived in the U.S. in 1999 and knowing what you know now of what Bush would become, what would you do... would you kill him?"
Think about it.

Myk

Most of the camps are not even camps and certainly not concentration camps. Some of them are old railway yards. Any coffins that have been waffled about by Jones and his nuggets are emergency coffins for things like Hurricane Katrina. Because the last FEMA effort was so poorly dealt with. All this crap is from infowars.

I cannot disagree as I do not know the facts but I certainly can question their existence. I still have not heard anyone officially explaining them. After all if this is just another claim by tin hat wielding lunatics then surely it would be very easy to debunk?

Myk

You do realise that 1200 camps equals 23 in each state??

Sometimes it does not take too many braincells to look at a claim to realise it is junk straight from the off.

Maybe there are more in the larger states and less in the smaller ones. How hard can it be to build a hundred or more camps in a state the size of say Texas where there is also a lot of military and or state owned land?

Again I am not suggesting I know. I am simply questioning what the real truth is.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
That is too easy. How about WTC7 practically free falling in 6.6 seconds because of fire damage. Which is the first time EVER in history building collapsing that way due to fire damage.

Except it did not freefall and did not collapse in 6.6 seconds. I guess you have only watched the video that the truth movement show? The full collapse has has the east penthouse collapse prior to the external part of the building falling. The real collapse time is approx 18 secs or more. Many steel buildings fail in fires. Thats why they pot fireproofing on them. If they did not fail then the woiuld not need fireproofing.

The fact is I could name lots of discrepancies or more accurately lack of sound reasoning with regards to the reports about all the dire incidents that day, but I don't want a flaming war over something that is just one anecdotal example of how terrible crimes are being committed globally on a daily basis by those who are supposed to be protecting our interests.
You pose a question in your signature "if you lived in Germany in 1939 and knowing what you know now of what Hitler would become, what would you do... would you kill him?"
I can tell you now that tens or possibly hundreds of millions of people in other parts of the world might ask the question "if you lived in the U.S. in 1999 and knowing what you know now of what Bush would become, what would you do... would you kill him?"
Think about it.

Lets stick to the engineering eh? I hate Bush and would not put him out if he was on fire. Now if I can show you a video that shows the real collapse time and also show you a building thaat was made of steel and collapsed after the fire would ou say our initial claim was wrong? If so then we could move to something else. First though. What is your experinece and credentials that allow you to dismiss the WTC7 report? Have you read it in its entirety? Would be rather hypocritical if you had not.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
Maybe there are more in the larger states and less in the smaller ones. How hard can it be to build a hundred or more camps in a state the size of say Texas where there is also a lot of military and or state owned land?

Again I am not suggesting I know. I am simply questioning what the real truth is.

The real truth is you believed the crap from a liars site. Please do further research into this. A 100 camps in texas?? have you been drinking?

Myk

That video you linked is not of a building collapsing of fire damage it is of one being demolished by controlled explosion!
YouTube - Second Tallest Building ever imploded
Surely you are contradicting yourself with that? You can't link a fire damaged building falling in that way because it has never happened before and has not happened since.
This is what a fire damaged skyscraper (44 floors) looks like:
YouTube - CCTV/TVCC fire in Beijing (HD version) 北京央视大楼着火 - close-up of fire explosion
Lots of flames which is what you would expect in a fire, especially such a destructive fire, one so hot it can melt steel. For the record this skyscraper did not collapse. As I said before none have ever collapsed like WTC7, not one, anywhere in the world.

Look at WTC7 before it falls, look at how it falls, look at the lack of flames, the speed at which the main build of the structure falls and ask yourself does that look like fire damage, honestly? A fire that miraculously did not start in one of the neighbouring buildings but only in this one and that managed in approximate 8 hours to consume/weaken/expand the steel structure sufficiently for the building to fold that way all at once (even in your example of 16 seconds you have to admit it seems unlikely that the whole would collapse simultaneously when it has already been burning out of control for 8 hours, meaning no part of the structure resisted more than any other part). Then there is the fact that after 8 hours on fire buildings generally look burnt and charred and the windows break from the heat. Let's not also forget the hundreds of testimonials from NY residents about the "explosions" they heard just prior to all the collapses that day, WTC7 included.

YouTube - WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I)

YouTube - WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part II)

YouTube - WTC7: Nist Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)

I don't know what the truth is but I know what a lie looks and sounds like ;)

Last edited: