Wanted 12" vinyl - Emily Heyl - Kiss My Piano

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington

Ive missed about 10 of these on eBay over the years!, has anyone got one for trades?? :crazy:

Please look at www.records-nw.co.uk, my website, if theres any records on there that i can give you as a swap for Emily Heyl - Kiss My Piano, then that would be cool. :thumbsup:

Dave

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
ill swap ya

Ive missed about 10 of these on eBay over the years!, has anyone got one for trades?? :crazy:

Please look at www.records-nw.co.uk, my website, if theres any records on there that i can give you as a swap for Emily Heyl - Kiss My Piano, then that would be cool. :thumbsup:

Dave

got this ital gem,its on discomagic(91)with original cover.Ill swap for twist(ill be there)if you got it,if not ,ill leave it...cheers fella

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Ive been well out of the tune collecting game for the past 1 1/2 years while ive been doing up my first house, so ive not been looking,... however *ahem* Gaz, as you know I do like to pick up a bargain, which is another reason :$

Hi postie1. I havent got that tune for swaps, is there anything else I could use to tempt you???

I.E. :
Yolk - music For The People

or
Linda Ray - Perfect Love

or
P.Lion - Burn In His hands remix

or
Overdubz - I Want Bass

To name but a few :$

yo fantazia,youve twisted me arm,ill swap for,linda ray(perfect love)ive tried 2 pm you but its restricted access,pm me mate:wave: