Wallpaper

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Whats your desktop wallpaper? I like having a nice pic to look at , and think I may be due for a change soon, often have a hacienda one but lately got this one because i think its a cool pic :cool: Might have a squizz round for a nice ocean/ beach scene ..... help brighten up the winter gloom and ease the pain til I get to see the real thing :D :thumbsup:
What you got? :mad:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 776

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
This is how it is at the moment (taken just down the road from where I was staying when I lived in Canada).....

Attachments

• Desktop now.JPG
    Desktop now.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 182

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Bah. I'm a computer idiot. How do I capture a picture of my desktop like you guys??? I lurve mine but it's a bit...laddish. Don't think you'll want it but tell me how and I'll post it!

Mike.

lol dont worry its not all that long since i learnt for sure how to do it myself :$ :D

i do : press 'print screen' button, open up paint, choose edit then paste , save file as jpg instead of bmp then save.

attach to post as normal .

if ive explained that ok, lol, :$

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
lol dont worry its not all that long since i learnt for sure how to do it myself :4 :D

i do : press 'print screen' button, open up paint, choose edit then paste , save file as jpg instead of bmp then save.

attach to post as normal .

if ive explained that ok, lol, :$

Or do as I did and put the monitor on the scanner;) :thumbsup: :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Nah, I'm not that sad :$ I hope??? Just a bit of a petrolhead at heart. I used to have a classic Mustang, sold it a long time ago and now I'm pining for it.
[/IMG]

lol, imagine that roaring round spaghetti junction or boiling up in traffic around spitfire island or somewhere :rofl:

get yourself another one... gwarn gwarn gwarn :D solve your pining problems a treat that would ! :D

NICE CAR M8. Y THE FUCK DID U SELL THAT?

Cheers bud! I was 23 at the time and it cost me a fortune to run and maintain - had a 5.7 litre V8 in it that drank fuel like Oliver Reed drank beer...very, very quickly and in vast quantities. Ace fun to drive though. Sold it in '94 for a fraction of what it's worth now - they fetch crazy money these days.

I used to bloody love the sound of a V8 :love: :thumbsup: :rotate:

Bloody fantastic isn't it? My favourite trick with that car was in car parks, you wait until someone is walking past the back and then fire it up and watch them jump. Mine had straight-through pipes and cherry-bombs, it sounded like Armageddon. I'm such a child...:$ :D Sorry for the thread hijack by the way!