Wallpaper

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Bloody fantastic isn't it? My favourite trick with that car was in car parks, you wait until someone is walking past the back and then fire it up and watch them jump. Mine had straight-through pipes and cherry-bombs, it sounded like Armageddon.

bloody hell :D

cherry bomb... havent heard that phrase bandied around for a few years, lol :D :thumbsup:

Got stainless steel straight through pipes myself on one of my old cars , still no match for having one with a V8 dropped in though, dead throaty and RARRR! :thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
ive got a pic of stone henge its off the computer like dunno know if its the real thing just somat u can choose on the control panel dunno how to get a pic of it either :$ good to look at tho

bloody hell :D

cherry bomb... havent heard that phrase bandied around for a few years, lol :D :thumbsup:

Got stainless steel straight through pipes myself on one of my old cars , still no match for having one with a V8 dropped in though, dead throaty and RARRR! :thumbsup:

Cherry Bombs are like, soooo eighties!!! When I got that Mustang it had been jacked up at the back too, like a real 70's hot rod. Bit sad tbh so I put it back to how it should have been, really loved the sound of that exhaust though so I kept it. What do you drive T.C.?

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
What do you drive T.C.?

Mate, you are better off not asking :rofl:
You're supposed to improve your cars as you get older, or thats the idea ...I think i'm driving practically the worst one iver ever had :D

started off pretty crap, went up, peaked, and fell drastically back down :rofl:

mind you, i dont care now like I used to , sounds like an old git but as long as it gets me about and is reliable thats enough for me . :thumbsup:
Potter about these days :D

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
You're supposed to improve your cars as you get older, or thats the idea ...I think i'm driving practically the worst one iver ever had :D

mind you, i dont care now like I used to , sounds like an old git but as long as it gets me about and is reliable thats enough for me . :thumbsup:

yea so what do you drive then T.C:D

I know what you mean lol. I had all the best cars in my twenties, now I have nice cars knocking about but I still jump in my little cheapie diesel and drive it most of the time...

Completely o/t but did you used to go to Chuff Chuff? I looked at your profile pic and recognize you from somewhere but can't put my finger on quite where. We used to go to Wobble and Crunch quite a lot as well.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Completely o/t but did you used to go to Chuff Chuff? I looked at your profile pic and recognize you from somewhere but can't put my finger on quite where. We used to go to Wobble and Crunch quite a lot as well.

nah...never been to Chuff Chuff in my life, few of my lot do / have but ive never indulged...probably a bit glam for me anyway :rofl:

Could be from Wobble and Crunch then I suppose, but many moons ago that was :D :thumbsup:

Zedwoo

VIP Silver Member
Jan 12, 2004
Warrington
Here's mine, the mighty Beuford T Justice :thumbsup:

desktop.jpg