I'm proud as punch :D

Attachments

• DSC00219.jpg
    DSC00219.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 52

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
mate !fukin made up for yer!summat very similiar happend in my family last month....it was good to see that person very very happy after 40 years!!!:love: :love: :wave: ;)

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
That is cool mate,mad up for ya,i bet it was a great reunion especially it being yr flesh and blood,as n e parent would agree children are the light of life and should be cherished like nothing else.Hope yr life is now fulfilled :thumbsup: :)

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
thanks Glenn & Postie - yeah I'm blown away by it all

Hmm I just wonder what I'll be like when she discovers boys in a bit? If that's her thing.

LMAO - it's gonna be tough

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
:love: i know how flippin nervours uve been hun over the last couple of wks, imdouble chuffed youve finally put this one to bed she does look like u a lot esp when pulling silly faces hehe ;)

made up del :thumbsup:

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
HAHAHA yeah Debs the funny face pics are great lol. I sent pics from Edinburgh to my sister last night - she called me and said they made her cry - but in a good way. She's stoked for me too.

Naomi has also been in touch, I got a letter from her and she wants to leave the past behind and wipe the slate. I sent her a reply this week, so I'll wait and see what happens next.

All good in the house of JD7 :D

I need to get my butt out to an OSA event sometime soon - been way too long

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
nice one lad:D that pic is ace, one to keep forever and u both look dead relaxed and at ease; its lookin like the start of a great relationship:thumbsup: :cool: