Robin S - 'Show Me Love'
K Klass - 'Rhythm Is A Mystery'
Crystal Waters - 'Gypsy Woman'
N-Trance - 'Set You Free'

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
easty said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

when did they let you out of park house mate, have you got enuff medication to last
thought i'd get some stick for that lol
it reminds me of hyper go go "high" in fact stick that on my list cause i cant stand that either lol:crazy:
dont know why but it makes me want to put my foot through my speakers
one mans muck is another mans gold;)

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
I went off that congress/better grooves tune a while ago, maybe cos of over play donno, but I got back into it again, its such a great tune, one for the pellas, but if you listen to it on its own, its a fkin beast of a tune I think:thumbsup:

chris17 said:
thought i'd get some stick for that lol
it reminds me of hyper go go "high" in fact stick that on my list cause i cant stand that either lol:crazy:
dont know why but it makes me want to put my foot through my speakers
one mans muck is another mans gold;)

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
I

Anything that is Pianoman or BIT Production / OverDubz / Sarasota / pumped up rehashed sounds... be original eh :)

shooms not be funny but 95% of old skool is rehashed from somewhere, all them tunes u like just rip som soul or disco tune or rock tune of. They are not original. Its just that the next generation of tune makes ripped of the tunes you liked. If it was'nt for sampling and ripping of other tunes, would dance music as we know it even exist

shooms not be funny but 95% of old skool is rehashed from somewhere, all them tunes u like just rip som soul or disco tune or rock tune of. They are not original. Its just that the next generation of tune makes ripped of the tunes you liked. If it was'nt for sampling and ripping of other tunes, would dance music as we know it even exist

I agree to an extent but there is world of difference between takeing elements of another track & using them creatively & just nicking everything wholesale without even attempting to be creative...

Also what I consider to be classics such as ce ce rogers - someday, rhythm is rhythm - strings of life etc etc etc etc are 100% original & innovative... summat that can hardly be said for PCP etc...

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
I agree to an extent but there is world of difference between takeing elements of another track & using them creatively & just nicking everything wholesale without even attempting to be creative...

Also what I consider to be classics such as ce ce rogers - someday, rhythm is rhythm - strings of life etc etc etc etc are 100% original & innovative... summat that can hardly be said for PCP etc...

thats not always the case, shaun rdyder pinched everything for step on from an old john kongos tune and step on IS a bigger classic than any of the tunes you have mentioned.
A problem I see with oyur generation is the fact you's are willing to disregard tunes and not give them a fair chance because they rip so called classics off. But for the likes of me who does'nt have this bias because I didnt know what came 1st or ripped what of I can enjoy all the tunes.
Its like the old sarasota v's sld question, I would be pretty confident that the if I played both tunes to 200 peopole who had never heard either tune the vast majority would plump for saraosta, where as if I played them both to a load of 35 year olds who had heard sld 1st they would all go for sld.
Its happened with every generation, how many times haver u heard it was'nt as good as it used to be lol

A problem I see with oyur generation is the fact you's are willing to disregard tunes and not give them a fair chance because they rip so called classics off. But for the likes of me who does'nt have this bias because I didnt know what came 1st or ripped what of I can enjoy all the tunes.

Not true fella I take all tunes on merit & whether I enjoy them...not coz they are the originals...

It just so happens that very very few reinterpretations are better than the original imo...

One that is is a 2005 mix of Wubble U - Petal but fucked if I can find it anywhere :axe:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Not true fella I take all tunes on merit & whether I enjoy them...not coz they are the originals...

It just so happens that very very few reinterpretations are better than the original imo...

One that is is a 2005 mix of Wubble U - Petal but fucked if I can find it anywhere :axe:

I'm too much into the music I like to even worry about stuff i dont like:thumbsup: