Tunes u really detest!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

linkma5ter

Jul 21, 2004
2 Unlimited (all) espesh get ready for this
Oceanic - Insanity
rofos theme (was wicked untill assinated by the Hitman and Co)
and defo all scooter shat

and many more hates

Link.

Dance On Arrival - Muppets Mayhem was a novelty tune at the time that some of you may remmber, it's comin out again too!

ADVERTcopy.jpg

Oh, I wrote the original - hope some of ya liked it!!

grover

Jun 5, 2003
D:Ream - U R the best thing .... (nothing to do with underground resistance thank fook)

D:Ream - Things can only get better .... ( bad memories of a drunk John Prescott dancing to this when Labour got into power )

:naughty:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
I'm sorry but I can't stand Helicopter-On your way. (wasn't that an early precursor of Basement jaxx?)
Just reminds me of people who don't have a clue about music and if they had to play a track, then it would either be this,Rhythm is a Mystery or possibly Degrees of Motion- Shine on (which i also hate) or maybe the ultimate waste of time -Ce ce Peniston- Finally
I know a lot of people like those tracks so apologies in advance.

Also Expose-Tell me Why (Wish I'd done a 'Well I don't fucking know' mix).

& djs who I find really boring
Dave Seaman, John Digweed, Paul Oakenfold. Just to start with.

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Oh god! Soooo many tunes that have got loads of memories attached for me have been mentioned :$ "Elevation, Keep warm, Mystery, Set you free, U R the best" Yes they might be classed as shite tunes & have now been played to death now, but ALL of these tunes have got some sentimental memorie attached from a very special time in my life! :love: Who cares if it's shite, i'll always remember a time & a place buzzin' off me tits hearing this or that 'shite tune'.

EG of one memory attached to 'shite tune': First ever go on a 'pair' (as in one 1210 & one shite belt brive seperate thingy :S 1989/90) of decks........Shaman-Move any mountain (666 edit) into Moby-GO!...yes 'record' was pressed & it sounded MINT! (to me anyways)

(Adopt Alan Partridge tone here) AAAhhhhhhhhh.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
pauly paul
---------

NRG - Never lost his hardcore
----------------------------

Wow you don't like that,my god thats a tune mate!!!

N.R.G is an amazing Producer......

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Can't believe I didn't mention these last time round when I posted to this thread lol

Brothers In Rhythm - Peace And Cunting Harmony
Brothers In Rhyhtm - Such A Good Cunting Feeling

Mike Knowler played them back to back at hazy and I wanted to smash those records up and slice my own ears off and then have him fucking shot for having to endure that shit for 10 minutes, ohh the agony.

S-J is with me with these two records, they're just shite and very very wrong indeed :naughty:

Any Pianoman tune and any remake of Asha - JJ Tribute,
2 Funky 2 - Brothers & Sisters
Twist - I'll Be there
Double Dee - Found Love
Degrees Of Motion - Shine On
Sarasota - We're Getting Hot
India accapella, jesus that is one wailing bint

I could go on and on all day, but I'll stop there for now :D

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Shooms said:
Shocked.... :S

Proper Hazy downstairs anthem that... along with Chicca Boom n Mr Monday - Appreciate.... those 3 tunes just bring back Hazy memories every time I hear em :D

Don't like Chicca Boom either, but give me Take Me Away (t'other S-Bam tune, now that is a corker)

I love a lot of piano tunes, there's a couple of handfuls though that just really grate on me, and hearing Doulbe Dee a lot back in the day used to do my head in lol

It's all personal taste though, if we all liked/hated the same tunes, it'd be dead boring and we'd never get a rise out of easty :p

hehe j/k :D

grover

Jun 5, 2003
blue jammer said:
It's all personal taste though, if we all liked/hated the same tunes, it'd be dead boring and we'd never get a rise out of easty :p

hehe j/k :D

here here lol :D